FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Wolves (without you they'll all die)

Do you agree that the wolves need our help?
Yes
100%
 100%  [ 3 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I'm not sure yet
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Lobo23
I was informed that there are a number of organizations out there that want to save the wolves.(that bit of news to me was abour five years ago)

Today I was informed that there is an organization set in Idaho and Wyoming that want to completely kill off and eradicate all wolves and they are passing a law in those states that allows them to completely kill off those animals. NOT ONLY THAT, but President George Bush(jr) and Vice President Dick Cheney are both on the side of the anti-wolf coalition and want to export/import all the wolves in america to Idaho and Wyoming so that they can be killed.

Wolves personally are my favorite animal, but besides that... Wolves are an endangered species and there are extremely few if any cases of any wolf ever recorded to have hurt a human unless it was injured or the human was trying to mess around with it, in the wolve's territory. There currently is an overpopulation of elk, buffalo, and other kinds of sports animals that would naturally be hunted by wolves to balance out the chain, but... instead PEOPLE are hunting and killing these animals in large number, which takes away the balance and the wolve's food, and then when the wolves feed on these leftover prey they are considered the bandits of nature because there are few left from the human killings.

It sickens me, and I've learned a new hatred for Bush. I actually didn't mind Bush or Cheney very much before I learned all this... NOW I hate them with a passion.

Please help America do something about it's wolves, we are the wolve's only hope and chance for survival...

http://action.defenders.org/site/PageServer?pagename=savewolves_learnmore
rheanna
Aww that's so sad.. Wolves are soo pretty and if trained right gentle animals.