FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Last Stargate SG-1 Episode

Did You Like The Last Stargate Episode
Undecided or Havent seen it/ Average
71%
 71%  [ 5 ]
Didn't really like it
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Thought it was great
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

Ennex
What did you all think of the last Stargate episode?

i was actually quite disappointed as to the fact that they rushed almost the whole episode, they killed off the entire Asgard civilization within the first 5 minutes of the episode, and to make it worse, they age Teal'ce by literally 50 years.

The fact that they've messed around with the characters that EVERYBODY has come to know and love over the years i find quite bizar .

Does anyone else agree with me?

and what did you think of the episode?
KoiboySG1
I'm verry happy with this end. to bad for the asgard Sad

Just waiting for the 2 Stargate sg1 movies.
danjoy
Really liked it, good storyline and the Daniel - Vala relationship was cool.

Would have liked a little more closure of the storyline but we have two films to look forward to now.
Tartaglia
I think that the show's producers were just trying to tell everyone in a suddel way that they could have gone so much farther with everyone's characters and that they named it "Unending" so that they could let people know that this is not the end of their journey, just the end to that particular way of it being told....

By the way, I'm also looking forward to the movies to come...
Osmodius
I enjoyed the episode, but I think it serves to prove that the writers are running out of ideas. Rather than severely aging Teal'c, I would've rather seen Vala go back in time and then subsequently die of old age Very Happy
Dean_The_Great
I think I missed the boat on this episode. I've totally lost track of the characters through the journey, and if I could I would start from Season One and work my way forward to the dramatic conclusion.
Idoru
I don't think they could have done it in many other ways. Still leaving a few doors
open for future spinn-offs, the content became a bit covard. It would have been nice
with a decicefull ending, perhaps a few deaths or something, but then again,
that wouldn't be Stargate...

To use the 'time-loop'-sequence for extending the frames was a bit bleak, and as
has been said here, the story was rushed. And to no point, since it's quite a sticky
part of the episode with not much happening at all.

Anyhow, it serves well within the given story-line, since there is talk about making
the movies. But still, we'll see how that works out.

Awaiting some more Atlantis, but not sure if it will go on. Would have been fun
with some more interaction, though.
Ivooo
I haven't seen it yet, in Holland we are in the ninth season.
So we have still one season to go.

Ivooo
squirrelmaster
I havn't seen it either, we are on #4 on the last 10 episodes here in the US. (BOUNTY)
but I will tell you what I think when I do. Wink