FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Wolves - They Need Our Help!

Do you agree that we should help the wolves?
Yes
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
They have a right to live, so Yes
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
They Deserve to DIE! NO!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
(I'm an ignorant uneducated person)I belve taht teh wulfs R teh badness fer eeteeng teh anamilz
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

Lobo23
I was informed that there are a number of organizations out there that want to save the wolves.(that bit of news to me was abour five years ago)

Today I was informed that there is an organization set in Idaho and Wyoming that want to completely kill off and eradicate all wolves and they are passing a law in those states that allows them to completely kill off those animals. NOT ONLY THAT, but President George Bush(jr) and Vice President Dick Cheney are both on the side of the anti-wolf coalition and want to export/import all the wolves in america to Idaho and Wyoming so that they can be killed.

Wolves personally are my favorite animal, but besides that... Wolves are an endangered species and there are extremely few if any cases of any wolf ever recorded to have hurt a human unless it was injured or the human was trying to mess around with it, in the wolve's territory. There currently is an overpopulation of elk, buffalo, and other kinds of sports animals that would naturally be hunted by wolves to balance out the chain, but... instead PEOPLE are hunting and killing these animals in large number, which takes away the balance and the wolve's food, and then when the wolves feed on these leftover prey they are considered the bandits of nature because there are few left from the human killings.

It sickens me, and I've learned a new hatred for Bush. I actually didn't mind Bush or Cheney very much before I learned all this... NOW I hate them with a passion.

Please help America do something about it's wolves, we are the wolve's only hope and chance for survival...

http://action.defenders.org/site/PageServer?pagename=savewolves_learnmore
palavra
Lobo23 wrote:

NOT ONLY THAT, but President George Bush(jr) and Vice President Dick Cheney are both on the side of the anti-wolf coalition and want to export/import all the wolves in america to Idaho and Wyoming so that they can be killed.

do not ecpect anyone who has no mercy for humans will have mercy for any kind of animal.
Lobo23
palavra wrote:
Lobo23 wrote:

NOT ONLY THAT, but President George Bush(jr) and Vice President Dick Cheney are both on the side of the anti-wolf coalition and want to export/import all the wolves in america to Idaho and Wyoming so that they can be killed.

do not ecpect anyone who has no mercy for humans will have mercy for any kind of animal.

That's for damn sure Mad ...

The ignorance of some people is just flat out sickening to me... Confused
ralphbefree
age old conflict: ranchers and wolves.
when ranchers consolidate a mass amount of "food" in one place combined then with debilitating weakness's and disease of thier "herd" then you get some hungry wolves. i recently heard, i think, that the wolves where just placed off the endangered list, which would then once again make them targets for ranchers.

the question then becomes one of how to live cohabitativly with our surrounding environment? The wolves are a crucial part of the balance of the habitat and we as a society needs to start honoring that balance. But i can see the bush administration (cheneys home state is wyoming) being very simpathetic to the ranchers of wyoming.

It is a shame that a species needs to be the enemy of a political parternship but i have a feeling that is the case with the wolf.
Lobo23
I posted this topic a long time ago, it's a very important statement, atleast, for me it is...

Why won't anyone help?!?!! T_T