FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Spider-man 3

Waiting For SM3?
HELLZ YEAH!
91%
 91%  [ 22 ]
Nah, it sucks.
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 24

b|ade
Please use quote tags when copying and pasting wrote:
Spider-man 3
How long can any man fight the darkness... before he finds it in himself?
Peter Parker has finally found the balance he's longed for; between his love for Mary Jane Watson and his responsibilities as Spider-Man. The city of New York and it's citizens are at last coming around and appreciating everything he has done as his crime-fighting alter ego, and Peter is in the running for a staff job at the Daily Bugle. But everything Peter has ever wanted is about to unravel. An escaping prisoner, Flint Marko, hiding out on a beach is caught in a accident that displaces molecules and turns him into the Sandman. A new super villain who is now able to form his body into any shape of sand he sees fit. When Peter learns of history between The Sandman and his Uncle Ben's murder he will stop at nothing as Spider-Man to capture him. But before Peter can do so he discovers a mysterious black substance has changed his suit into all black, and has brought forth a darker side to Parker and to Spidey nobody has seen before. He starts to abandon the ones he loves and forces his best friend Harry Osborn to take up his late father's mantel as The New Goblin. Peter now has to decide what life he wants to lead... the strong-willed hero he once was or the new powerful minded one that is being given to him? Little does Peter know the black substance has its sights set on somebody else as well, a rival Bugle photographer of Peter's, a troubled young man by the name of Eddie Brock. Turning Brock into a "Venom" Peter might not be able to stop.
Code:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0413300/

Spider-man 3 just looks incredible. I saw the first one and loved it. I saw two and was kinda disappointed at the CG but it was really nice. I just watched the preview for Spider-man 3 in the theater and it just rocked. I am really anticipating this one..
budazz
copy paste man----------

any way..........spider man 3 looks awesome......gonna watch it!!! i cant wait for it...........mybe sp 4 he will face venom Wink
rheanna
Laughing

I found out that Spider-Man is no hero, He's actually evil. Twisted Evil

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/january2005/210105devilhand.htm

Quote:

The first image Represents the horned god of witchcraft. Pan or Cernunnos. Note the thumb under the fingers and given by the right hand. The second image is a sign of recognition between those in the Occult. When pointed at someone it is meant to place a curse. Note the thumb over the fingers and given by the left hand.

Scaramanga
rheanna wrote:
Laughing

I found out that Spider-Man is no hero, He's actually evil. Twisted Evil

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/january2005/210105devilhand.htm

Quote:

The first image Represents the horned god of witchcraft. Pan or Cernunnos. Note the thumb under the fingers and given by the right hand. The second image is a sign of recognition between those in the Occult. When pointed at someone it is meant to place a curse. Note the thumb over the fingers and given by the left hand.

Uhh, you're aware that website is full of complete bunk right? Also, half the pictures they show in there are NOT of people giving the "horns" as it were, but rather the American Sign Language for "I love you."

And for the record, in the comics, there was a VERY specific reason why Spidey had to make that hand gesture to shoot his webbing. Unlike the films, his webshooters weren't part of his body, but rather a device Peter had made that had the trigger in the palm of his hand.
rheanna
hmm, Do you really know what the Sign Language to "I love you" means?

I DO... Cool
Kelcey
The spiderman trailer that aired during heroes was awesome. I'm glad to see that the real venom is in it. I can't wait!
Yantaal
i was talkign to one opf myfriends and he was all "ooh spm3, he has a black suit in this one..."

i cried a little
crimson_aria
Yes! I am so excited to see it! The trailer is really good.
Erethakbe
Dr Octavius Octopus whas the best... i didnt wanted that he died... he could be easy the evil one again, in the third part... but, with venom im very happy to!
Scaramanga
Kelcey wrote:
The spiderman trailer that aired during heroes was awesome. I'm glad to see that the real venom is in it. I can't wait!

No "real" Venom is in this, at least not in any true form, although I believe it sets up Eddie Brock for the next film. The actual Venom appellation was only applied to Eddie Brock using Peter's symbiotic black costume.

Also, I think the retconning of who killed Uncle Ben is pretty dumb.
vanille
I'm incredibly excited about Spiderman 3. I don't really follow the comics or the cartoons but I'm into the movies.
varon
I am excited, but having followed the series, I'm not expecting much. Razz I think it's going to offer pretty much the same thing, if not mess up the storyline completely. (Like it did in Spidey 2 -- there were WAAAAY too many surprises to be revealed in a single sitting.)
Coclus
It s gonna be sweet.. I cant wait..
Milky.
I don't think it's gonna be cool, comeon, spiderman >_>.
All the movies about superheroes sucks!

The only good movie was fantastic four, but spiderman, lol, worst movie.
But I liked the cartoons when I was little, watched them always, but now something like spiderman looks so childish.
Shike
Milky. wrote:
I don't think it's gonna be cool, comeon, spiderman >_>.
All the movies about superheroes sucks!

The only good movie was fantastic four, but spiderman, lol, worst movie.
But I liked the cartoons when I was little, watched them always, but now something like spiderman looks so childish.

No offense, but if you think that the Fantastic Four Movie was better than the spiderman movies, then you have no taste.
schmidi
Spider Man 3, probably the last movie from this hero, i think.

...And i also think, that Spider Man 3 could be the best movie of this triology.
twinimage
budazz wrote:
copy paste man----------

any way..........spider man 3 looks awesome......gonna watch it!!! i cant wait for it...........mybe sp 4 he will face venom Wink

This isn't for definite, but I think there's a big showdown between Spider-man and Venom and Sandman. I'm not Sure. So we should get enough of Venom in this movie
twinimage
schmidi wrote:
Spider Man 3, probably the last movie from this hero, i think.

...And i also think, that Spider Man 3 could be the best movie of this triology.

Marvel already has Spider-man 4 lined up for 2009 or 2010. All for the money I'd say. The sad part is, for those who like Tobey Maguire as Spider-man, Tobey Maguire may not return for the fourth. Look what happened to the Batman movies. The third and fourth ones were pretty rotten, besides the fact that there was a different director, a new actor portraying the same super hero never works out well. By the way, I REALLY don't like trilogys. There's too many of them! Just because it worked for Star Wars and Lord of the Rings, doesn't mean it works for every movie. BTW, X-Men were doing good till they got a new director to do the third. I know some love it and the others hate it, but what's done is done. Someone else said that Spider-man 3 may be the best one yet. I hope so, but I expect it to be at least as good as the first. As long as Sam Raimi directs, Spider-man will do good.
Scaramanga
twinimage wrote:
budazz wrote:
copy paste man----------

This isn't for definite, but I think there's a big showdown between Spider-man and Venom and Sandman. I'm not Sure. So we should get enough of Venom in this movie

AFAIK Venom doesn't really appear much in this flick (just a bit at the end.) The main baddies are going to be Sandman and Harry as the New Goblin.

I think Venom doesn't take center stage as much because Raimi has always said he never wanted to do a Spider-Man with Venom in it. But perhaps he caved to studio/fan pressure.
Geminh
I think everyone would be lying if they said this was one of the movies they weren't looking forward to this year! Loved the first 2 movies, and I know this one will be just as good... Plus I think the plot-line has to do with Venom or something as well?
kenoby
My answer is HELLZ YEAH! because i like it.
This movie is one of best. For me, Spiderman 1 is better than the second, i'm waitign nervously for the third of the aventure of the spider-man that will propose the black spider.
I love it !
gtherockgod
This movie looks pretty sweet judging from the trailer. I liked the first one when it came out (I was also in grade 5 at the time, ahaha) but I couldn't believe how bad the second one is. Here's hoping this one doesn't go the same way as #2 Smile
Heart Ticket
budazz wrote:
copy paste man----------

Yeh i hope they dont go to far with the film like they did the cartoon where it went into diffrent diemensions that made the cartoon real crap..

James
blk3
I hope its good because the first one is good, the second NOT good. Also I think this movie is a set up for the 4th oone where Venom is REALLY in it. The second movie sucks because, remember how Doc Oc died I didnt even think Spiderman is the one who defeated him, he just drowned right!
silverdown
Interesting stuff! I thought for sure I wouldn't find something to post in today!
varun_dodla
I'm really excited to watch spiderman 3 ..... going to book my tickets soon....don wanna miss a bit... Wink
KoiboySG1
I watched the trailer over and over again. I loved the second movie and cant wait for this one.
srujanlive
Man when is may 4th coming????? Can't hardly wait. I have seen all the trailers and the 7 min clip. Man this one is gonna rock. THe latest trailer has venom in it but he one which was shown along with 300 had lots of venom. It told his story rather than Spiderman's. Saw a cam cliped version on youtube. Too bad i cant see the official version here where i live. Still just 3 more weeks to go. Damn ...
pampoon
I've recently seen a few trailers for this and I must say, it definitley looks good. The darker theme makes it a bit more apealing to me Smile.

God bless Wink,
Pampoon
jayrelle
I saw the full trailer of Spiderman 3 and I am dying to see this movie! I really like his looks when he turned into black.. and I am also happy because venom finally arrived in Spidey's life! this is really a must see movie..And it will hit the philippines this may 1st! Very Happy
frozenhead
I've watched the 1st and 2nd Spidey installment in theater before so I can't absolutely miss this 3rd sequel.. Looking forward to view it in movie theater! Wink
exarkun
It will be damn cool with spidey and his symbiote suit. But I am quite excited by his fight with venom. But usually it will be spidey who is going to win for sure, because this film is called "Spiderman 3" and not "Venom 3".