FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

How many times do you post a day?

Disaster-Pieces
Hey all, im just curius how many times you guys post a day?
I posted this amount since i started wich is about 2 hours worth i think i dont exactly know but it isnt long... I consider my self kinda sad im trying to do about 90-100 but its gonna take for ever. Very Happy
Holy
I usually try to post 20 times when I'm on.
Daire
Don't aim for anything.

Just come online and post in the threads I have on opinion on, that hasn't been expressed already.

Otherwise I'd be a ******!
sky217
I found it to be quite a burdon to have to post all the time. I'm way behind right now and need to catch up or find another host for my site. You'd think it wouldn't be so hard to just post a little at a time and keep up, but I just have a hard time finding any conversations where I can add something to the conversation. I hate posting just to get points, but that's what I find myself doing.
darrenpaul
I wouldn't aim for any daily post count, just post when you see something that interests you.
Disaster-Pieces
i'm only aiming because i did so well today Razz lol
reddishblue
Why don't you just look in our account pages and find out, which makes this a spam topic...which makes this a spam topic report
Tumbleweed
reddishblue wrote:
Why don't you just look in our account pages and find out, which makes this a spam topic...which makes this a spam topic report

I didnt know we had that function *goes and looks*....*gets lost looking in my account details* .... *gets lost looking at my profile details*....* clicks on own user name in this thread* ........aha clicking the user name in the post on the thread shows there posting details , mines 0.75 *wonders if all 0.75-ers are as dumb as me*
sky217 wrote:

I found it to be quite a burdon to have to post all the time. I'm way behind right now and need to catch up or find another host for my site. You'd think it wouldn't be so hard to just post a little at a time and keep up, but I just have a hard time finding any conversations where I can add something to the conversation. I hate posting just to get points, but that's what I find myself doing.

I felt the same after the first week of being a FriHost community member, but just over a year later and posting small posts probably every otherday I am still here ,and unlike some of the other free hosts I joined around the same time FriHost is still here and my burdon feels less, but I do find myself doing what you find yourself doing , we do need the points afterall
Arseniy
This is just stupid topic. Plus old members (100 posts) don't usually post much for a day. It's boring=))) Except for Captain Fertile - he reached 1000 posts for 2 months or less!
wietn
I don't know.

I post when I have to say something or when I have an opinion.3

So, it is different all day!
mathiaus
Please create topics on something a little more worthwhile.
-close-