FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

She's always on my mind...

vinx_18
I have a girlfriend before that always bothers my mind. Our relationship was over since last year of July. But her face sometimes draws my mind of imagination and memories of the past keeps haunting on me. I want to move on and start a new life.
seanooi
I understand what you're going through man. I was once like that too.
What I did was I always try to keep myself occupied. I played sports, went out with friends alot, and just did everything possible to keep my hands and head free.
vinx_18
Thanks buddy... I did it already and still doing it. But her beautiful face still keeps on bothering me.
xkobram
Always helps when we see our ex. with another. It helped me and made me free. But it was by a mistake.

It was 5 months after we broke up and i was realy desperate, thinking of her everywhere, mostly in school; dreaming in night.
SyncM
All people have good and bad sides if you don't can find one on your ex you probably don't now her well enuf or deny it. Everytime she comes in mind trow her away thing on her bad sides. Get activiti not sitt and dream of her when you dream about her you create a illusion that she is perfect.
Azmo
I never think of my ex's in a bad way, I've never been in a bad relationship so I would feel bad doing that.. however it helps alot to get out with some friends.. meet other people.. do stuff you havnt done for a while..

It's always a bitch staying home.. and at night.. that's when you start to think..

Get out, activate yourself.. with or without friends.. go work out.. you will feel better after.. do something that will make you focus for a wile.. create something.. and whatever you do, please try not to have any contact with her until you are completley over her.. it will just hurt you more..

Best of luck mate!
greenwoodmonkey
Oh please... come on we guys should be better than this...
Never let them get so deep that you cannot just walk away
Travel Light Move Fast...
They are manipulative and often deceitful wenches that should be used as they use us....
glenn83e
vinx_18 wrote:
I have a girlfriend before that always bothers my mind. Our relationship was over since last year of July. But her face sometimes draws my mind of imagination and memories of the past keeps haunting on me. I want to move on and start a new life.

These things seem to happen depending on the situation of the relationship. If it was a good relationship then all it is, is that you miss the person and at times they can be thinking of you. If it was a bad relationship then when this happens they could be talking badly of you.

I have had both things happen, and well it isn't necessairly a bad thing. there was one time where I kept thinking about an ex of mine, and we met up and talked. I found out that she was thinking of me because aparently I brought a smile to her face during the time that her father passed away and having hard times in life.

To this day we still remain friends