FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Snakes and other Reptiles

CCFCExile
I have a California King Snake and a Florida Corn Snake. I should be collecting a Pueblan Milk Snake today. I love snakes... Any other Herp enthusiasts out ther? What have you got
rheanna
My Ball Python died. Sad

Brother fed it while I was gone and gave him a aggressive hamster/rat it. I don't know what he fed. The Hamster/rat won and survived. The snake died.

Vicious R.I.P.
Idoru
I used to be the keeper of a claifornian kingssnake a few years ago. Aggresive
girl, but really beautyful. Have had some thoughts on sharing my time with a lizzard
in the future, but not for a couple of years. The little guy likes them aswell, and
I think he would have bigger understanding and happines a bit older.
KellaDayne
when i was in Berlin last summer, i couln't help visiting it's huge aquarium. it was really fantastic there! two from 3 stores were foold with reptiles... i've took lot's of pictures there and most of my frinds think they look not so delicious (lol), but i myself think, they are really cute:

Insanity
No snakes for me, but I do have a couple of Red-eared slider turtles...
CCFCExile
Nice, shame about the Royal dyeing. I had a royal as a kid that wouldn't feed. We tried the rout of Defrosted mouse up to live mouse. We found out it was illegaly imported into this country so we tried the native Gerbil alive but the Gerbil won. We gave the Gerbil to my younger brothers school and the Python went to a wildlife park!
CCFCExile
[/img]http://www.repticzone.net/images/41308/PICT1229.JPG[/img]
This is the new Pueblan Milksnake
[/img]http://www.repticzone.net/images/41308/02.JPG[/img]
This is my Cornsnake
[/img]http://www.repticzone.net/images/41308/PICT1094.JPG[/img]
And this is my Cali King[/img]
CCFCExile
How do put pics on this bloody board!
rheanna
CCFCExile wrote:
How do put pics on this bloody board!

remove the / from [img] at the beginning but keep it at the end.

[img]picture[/img]
CCFCExile
thanks

This is the new Pueblan Milksnake

This is my Cornsnake

And this is my Cali King[/img]
mansonivan
omg, all snakes.... well, i don really like snake but i do like iguana. they r so cute....
Satori
I have two adult corn snakes. One male, and one female. My male is anerythristic. My female is amelanistic and anerythristic. They're both beautiful snakes and I hope to have some cute little baby snakes in the future with them. It'll be exciting to find out if my male is het for amelanism. Then I'll have 50/50 babies (half like the father, half like the mother.) If he isn't, then I suppose they'll all just look like their father. Either way, they'll sure be cute!
Melo
I had 2 Avicularia spiders. Take a look...

m00tmuffin
We own a lovely little nice corn snake--they're common around here in Minnesota. One of my teachers in elementry school found a wounded one and it ended up giving birth a few weeks later as she nursed it back to health, and we got to take care of one of the babies. Several years later, he's still healthy and super long. His name is Goodie, because his markings look as though he's been run over with a Goodyear tire. Hehe. He's really sweet and loves being played with. A far cry from a boa, but still a lovely pet to own. Smile
Petee
I don't particularly like snakes, but I've always wanted to get an iguana. My mom says that I can't get one as long as I live in this house though. . .so when I eventually move out I intend to get at least one, maybe two. Who knows Confused
TheGustav
No snakes for me.... Though they seem like nice pets. Smile It's possible I could get some in the future...

I am more of a cat person though, it's more likely I'd have some cats... And I wouldn't want my cats eating my snakes now would I? Very Happy
thealpha
wao~
don't you think that they are very terrible?
Chalchihuitlicue
My roommate has a leopard gecko. I never really thought reptiles were cute until I saw hers - he's absolutely adorable. Not to mention how amusing it is to watch him go after crickets when we feed him.
Satori
Chalchihuitlicue wrote:
My roommate has a leopard gecko. I never really thought reptiles were cute until I saw hers - he's absolutely adorable. Not to mention how amusing it is to watch him go after crickets when we feed him.

Chalchihuitlicue - Leopard geckos are very cute for sure! I have an African Fat Tail gecko. They are very close cousins of Leopard geckos. They are basically the exact same shape, but instead of bright yellows, oranges, and blacks, they are colored with more earthy tones...browns, blacks, and sometimes earthy orangish colors. Some of them have a white stripe running right down the middle of their backs (my little girl has a stripe.)

Both Leopards and Fat Tails make great pets! They're easy to care for and fun to handle and sit with.