FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


Have you ever cheated - - Be honest - - I think we all have.





Usborne_Books
bye
Azmo
After you beeing so honest, I feel like I should stick up to you and say that yes, I have cheated, I aint any better then anyone else.. Doubt that my story is as dramatic as yours, but that doesnt make the cheating any better... have falled back with my ex girlfriend a few times.. never rly got over eachother.. never planed a meeting or something.. just bounch in to eachother on the streets and end up in bed.. I am ashame of what I have done.. but still I cant say that I regret it... She do have a very speciall place in my heart, and prob always will.. and I cant say that I truly loved the girlfriend I had at that time.. I was true to my heart.. but cheated on my girlfriend.. she never found out tho.. and I'm not telling anyone either.. as I said.. I am ashame.. but I feel no regrets...
rheanna
I cheated on a test once.. Laughing But, never in a relationship.
bond4154
I've only ever experienced one (and still ongoing) relationship that is one and a half years old, and I can easily say I've never cheated on her. Mostly because this first time is pretty special to me, and certain circumstances dictates that both of us know this relationship is doomed in half a year from now...something that the two of us accept unconditionally and silently. We just want to cherish what little time we have with each other, and I'm not going to foolishly throw it away because I cheated. So, no, I have never cheated, and, as long as I'm still with her (which, unfortunately, will not be long), I don't intend to.
greenwoodmonkey
Yes I have cheated, more than once...

Am I proud of it? Not really?

Was it hard t lie? At first yes, but after while no.

Do it again? Who knows?

Did I do some crazy stuff to get out of being caught? Hell Yeah!
Teddy1
I haven't and i won't. The sole reason being i've been cheated on before, I didn't like it so i won't do the same to others. If i find out they cheated on me then i blow them off completely, 1 chance for that it shows if your partner really loves you because if they did they wouldn't cheat in the first place. I think that if you are faithful and honest and you genuinely love your partner there is no need to cheat, if they cheat on you move on forget them it can be hard but you know that they're not the one for you just by the fact they cheated on you. Just my two cents. Smile
Da Rossa
Sir, I'm sorry about your father and you, seven ears old is tough. Hoever, don't write that much...

And no, I never cheated, and I'm intending to keep it that way. Not even in a test or game. But I don't really thing that thoughts and words are considered a betrayal. You can't control what's up in your head, but you can control what trespasses the barrier from the mind towards the action. Some people really can't control themselves because they have no emotional inteligence. But every human being is capable of countering himself. So, if you cheat, it's not about those five reasons (either you changed or your relationship did; you stopped paying attention; you cheated; "the grass is greener" (look for meaning in other topic in here); or she's just evil). It's about your lack of force of will. That simple. Looking from the religious prism (I'm Catholic), just look in the Bible and you gotta see: "there is no temptation in the world that man can't resist".
apple
During my 1st relationship I cheated after 5 months.

I do however appreciate you sharing your life with us Usborne_Books thanks Smile
tijn01
what makes you think everyone has cheated?
Just because you have?
GSIS
I've never cheated as in 'sleeping with another woman.' I've been accused of it, though, perhaps because many people are not able to understand that a platonic relationship is possible.

If you consider 'having a relationship on an emotional level with another woman' to be cheating then yes - I have and I am doing so now with the full expectation and approval of my SO. She is too, with my full expectation and approval.

I think there are very few people who can have all their emotional and psychological needs met in an attachment to just one friend of the opposite sex (or whatever tickles your pickle). Some of life's decisions - even the relationship ones - are best discussed with someone other than the SO.

For example ... I have a particular loathing for SO's mother (it's mutual, SO's mother thinks I'm an axe-murderer due to my recent problems with depression). This is something that must not, under any circumstances, be discussed with SO. No snide or sarcastic comments allowed from me - she is her Mum, after all. So, much of that sorting out and venting is done with a close friend who has a similar loathing for her MIL, for similar reasons. In return I've been able to help her get things into perspective over her MIL problems - which she could never have discussed with her SO. Even though he loathes his Mum he would never have a bad word said about her. By keeping it that way the close friend has helped to keep my relationship with my SO intact and, for that, I am extremely grateful. Unfortunately, my friend's relationship didn't last - her SO recently swapped her for a more up-to-date model. Rolling Eyes
varon
Oh, I am a believer in the "one true love concept" -- one that's actually reciprocal, you know, him for you and you for him and that's the way it's gonna be, forever and ever, tralala~... *ehem* And it saddens me to think of the reality that the opposite can and DOES happen. Sad

(But that's just idealistic, hopeless romantic me.)

Still I hope people would not cheat because of the "excuse" that it's natural. We don't condone wrong things just because a lot of people do so. Shouldn't we strive for the betterment of monogamy in this society, now more than ever?
blue77
Yes I cheat, but very rarely and without feelings

It not make me proud or bad person it's just a part of life
Da Rossa
blue77 wrote:
Yes I cheat, but very rarely and without feelings

It not make me proud or bad person it's just a part of life


Explain it to her. Imagine when your children spot you.
Teddy1
Sorry to hear that usborne_banks, i have been raised without a father figure, so it has been quite difficult for me at sometimes so i can relate to your situation. My father hasn't bothered with me all my life and for all i know he's dead, but for some reason i don't worry about that it's probably because i haven't ever seen him so it wouldn't bother me that much i guess. That may sound mean and nasty but i'm sure you can understand where i'm coming from. I don't think cheating is neccessary for anyone. Worst of all i think guys that cheat on truly nice girls are right ****ers. It just shouldn't happen. If a girl is truly nice i would certainly be happy to be with her. It kinda feels like i'm typing a book Laughing so i'm going to stop here. Sorry to hear that again usborne_banks i'm sure things will be ok. Just look on the bright side of life. Smile Just pm me anytime if you want to talk to someone. I know we don't really know each other but i can relate to your situation. I'm here for you if you need to talk to someone in confidence.
glenn83e
rheanna wrote:
I cheated on a test once.. Laughing But, never in a relationship.


haha you're not the only one. I have also cheated on a test before... well actualy I am not too sure if "open book" is classified as cheating.

Anyway, as far as cheating on someone goes, I have never done so and never will. I have been cheated on before and know how it feels to be cheated on. Why would I do the same thing that hurt me, to someone I love?
HoboPelican
Never cheated in a relationship. At this stage in my life, I think it is pretty safe to say I never will. Like Teddy1, and others, after having been cheated on myself, I could never do that to another person. I could never justify hurting someone else like that just to satisfy a urge.
chrismen
I have never cheated nor do I plan to. I am usually up front with the women I see about how I feel.
leslie.sweets
Me I Have Never Cheated on anyone i Beleive if you are going to cheat on then why be with the person; it is Crule yes it happens But it is Crule i have been Cheated on and i know how it feels to be cheated on and it Hurtss i tell ya soo i would Never be able to do that to someone eles and make them feel as bad as i did / so to the answer No I Have not cheated and Never will Cheat.
jay84h
Quote:
Be honest - - I think we all have.


Very funny, not everyone cheats. What are you thinking? Cheating is a gift? Cheating is a need? Cheating is a rule? EHH EHH!!! I don't think so. Cheating is a SIN, 'tis writen so. I never cheated, 'nor will I ever cheat myself, I don't believe in it. I despise cheaters. I been cheated on many times before, although I stayed friends with certain people, my opinions changed big time. Some I am no longer friends with.

Yes, it indeed does hurt, but think about this....that person who cheated on you maybe laughing because they hurt you? Don't let that happen. I know I have and realized, haha your stupid, have fun laughing because it's all for nothing. If someone cheats on you, they aren't worth a tenth of a penny.
leslie.sweets
i agree i have had ppl Cheat on me and then Laugh at me for it like it was my fault they cheated how in the world is it my fault they Cheated /
I very must dislike Cheaters i think it is wrong very wrong u going to cheat think about it first and think about the other person u are with and how much u would hurt them by cheating if u go ahead and do this u have no heart or feelings in my opion then go back to the person u are with and look at them and say hey hunnie i love you like nothing happend how could someone go home and look at the person with a straight face.
Sorry just a touchy subject with me
leslie.sweets
sorry bad grammer " I very Much dislike"
bonestorm74
blue77 wrote:
Yes I cheat, but very rarely and without feelings

It not make me proud or bad person it's just a part of life


Wow, what a cop out. "Just a part of life", eh? If abusing the trust and love of a partner is "just a part of life" for you, you will end up very lonely and unhappy. Call it karma, or 'what goes around comes around'.

No I haven't cheated, it's a matter of morals and self control.
imera
I have Sad
the last month me and my first boyfriend were together I was cheating on him, he dosn't know. But we havn't really been talking together for four months, and I had tried to brake up with him for two months, but he didn't want it to end, so I would have been single if it wasn't that he was so hard to deal with. I know, that's not any excuse.
And with my second boyfriend, I kind of cheated. I was at a party where a guy just strted kissing me, I was surprized at first so I didn't do anything for like ten seconds, before I told him to stop. I told my boyfriend that. He knows how I felt later on because once there was a girl that strted to make out with him to.
Subsonic Sound
I have not.

Have I had the opportunity? Oh hell yes. Got confronted with a scantily clad, dripping wet and hot German girl in an isolated and private sauna in Finland, while my girlfriend was blissfully unaware in England.

Did I do anything? No. I just imagined my girlfriend's face if she found out, and knew that I couldn't do that to her. Even though I knew she wouldn't find out.

Now, that situation is a DREAM for a lot of guys. The stuff of fantasies. So if a teenage boy - as I was at the time - can turn that down even with no chance of getting caught, then shame on you all who have cheated.

Don't mean to sound self-righteous, but... cheats get no sympathy from me.
tingkagol
no cheating here. ever.
glenn83e
bonestorm74 wrote:
blue77 wrote:
Yes I cheat, but very rarely and without feelings

It not make me proud or bad person it's just a part of life


Wow, what a cop out. "Just a part of life", eh? If abusing the trust and love of a partner is "just a part of life" for you, you will end up very lonely and unhappy. Call it karma, or 'what goes around comes around'.

No I haven't cheated, it's a matter of morals and self control.


I agree... a part of life eh? well yea what comes around goes around and you will be the one whining and complaining when it happens to you blue77. Once a cheater always a cheater. and you do it without feelings? you must do it for a reason then. Obviously you don't care about the person you are with when you cheat on them. I think it is pathetic and I think it is wrong. But yet you think it is funny and think it is good aslong as you are doing it to the other person... but wait til it happens to you... the laughing that you are doing will stop and you will feel like the biggest LOSER in the world.
Bluedoll
No and thats the truth. I can't say though that I never wondered what it would be like. I could have cheated lots of times and no one would ever have known, but I would know.

I have ended a relationship though and started another - it happens.
ThornsOfSorrow
Well, I'm obviously not proud of it, but I've cheated twice. Each time, I was about to break up with whomever I was dating, so I gave in to my best friend being manipulative. Of course, that's no excuse, but I still think it's slightly better than if I had cheated and then continued to date the person whom I cheated on while still being dishonest. Either way, I still feel horrible about both people I cheated on, especially since I've only dated 4 people (which means I cheated on half of them). That's one of the reasons I stopped dating people, since I don't want to be dishonest/unloyal to anyone else.
glenn83e
ThornsOfSorrow wrote:
Well, I'm obviously not proud of it, but I've cheated twice. Each time, I was about to break up with whomever I was dating, so I gave in to my best friend being manipulative. Of course, that's no excuse, but I still think it's slightly better than if I had cheated and then continued to date the person whom I cheated on while still being dishonest. Either way, I still feel horrible about both people I cheated on, especially since I've only dated 4 people (which means I cheated on half of them). That's one of the reasons I stopped dating people, since I don't want to be dishonest/unloyal to anyone else.



well you had a reason to, "not saying that cheating is a good thing to do" if you were going to be breaking up with the person you were with then it had to be a pretty good reason. If you put it in that perspective I have come close a few times but then again what is cheating? If you go out and have a coffee with someone while you are with someone... is that cheating? or just hanging out with the person? I know many people look at cheating as non physical contact. I have kissed a friend on the cheek before, and someone told me that it cheating.

But as stated before it all depends on what situation you are in. So "technicaly" in my opinion you didn't cheat on them, it wasn't working out in the first place and you were breaking up with them anyway.
HoboPelican
glenn83e wrote:
.... If you go out and have a coffee with someone while you are with someone... is that cheating? or just hanging out with the person? I know many people look at cheating as non physical contact. I have kissed a friend on the cheek before, and someone told me that it cheating.

But as stated before it all depends on what situation you are in. So "technicaly" in my opinion you didn't cheat on them, it wasn't working out in the first place and you were breaking up with them anyway.


I think people define cheating in different ways, but, for me, I think if you feel that you can't tell your partner what you did with someone else, most likely you "cheated". It's that breaking of trust that is the real pain maker.
linangan
^ That's a very good point.

I think that if you do something you don't feel comfortable sharing the details of with your partner, and then you feel guilty afterwards, and you still don't tell your partner completely about it, it would still count as cheating.

If you feel in the littlest way attracted to another person, even if you didn't do anything, if you don't tell your partner that this happened and how you felt, it would still be cheating.

You're cheating because you had an emotional affair -- though it's secret and possibly one-sided -- and you're lying through omission (if you don't own up to it).
zhuzhu
i've never cheated and i used to think it was so so terrible....well. i still do...but after being in relationships...i can actually begin to understand why people do it...
urbanbuddha
HoboPelican wrote:
glenn83e wrote:
.... If you go out and have a coffee with someone while you are with someone... is that cheating? or just hanging out with the person? I know many people look at cheating as non physical contact. I have kissed a friend on the cheek before, and someone told me that it cheating.

But as stated before it all depends on what situation you are in. So "technicaly" in my opinion you didn't cheat on them, it wasn't working out in the first place and you were breaking up with them anyway.


I think people define cheating in different ways, but, for me, I think if you feel that you can't tell your partner what you did with someone else, most likely you "cheated". It's that breaking of trust that is the real pain maker.


I agree with you.
Heart Ticket
Usborne_Books wrote:
bye


Nope still with my first girlfriend... Please tell me if it's something to be proud of? lol

James
Tvis
I did cheat various times. In the beginning, yes I felt bad, after a while you get used to it. Now, I just don't feel like doing it to just one woman. I do think I have to protect my girlfriend, and so, if you cheat, do it safe...you don't want to cheat on your partner and give him/her a disease as well. I don't know if my girlfriend cheats on me, sometimes I get the idea, but I don't want to know. I love her, but I just need different sex at times. So I need to find that in another way...
waway
i did cheat a lot of times but it doesnt mean that im only playing. maybe im just looking for the right kind of girl for me.. Laughing
nappa
all the times
cropwell
I've cheated, and truly i felt bad so bad later.
I travelled to meet a friend and after a nite back from the club i just felt to so Honey after seeing my girlfriend make her with her boyfriend. there was a friend of my girl who we all slept over we where together in this nice comfy room and i was thinking of guy , the guy started saying nice words to my ear and i was too honey we made out and that was it .
i didn't tell my guy cause i felt bad, i guess i'll deal will the guilt untill i have the will power to tell him.

thats it i feel a quite abit better spilling it out.
nappa
cropwell wrote:
I've cheated, and truly i felt bad so bad later.
I travelled to meet a friend and after a nite back from the club i just felt to so Honey after seeing my girlfriend make her with her boyfriend. there was a friend of my girl who we all slept over we where together in this nice comfy room and i was thinking of guy , the guy started saying nice words to my ear and i was too honey we made out and that was it .
i didn't tell my guy cause i felt bad, i guess i'll deal will the guilt untill i have the will power to tell him.

thats it i feel a quite abit better spilling it out.


That's the reason why I've never trusted anyone about this thing. So I keep on cheating and I don't give a shit.

I used to care a lot for my ex, but don't give a shit anymore. I just gonna slept around and care about myself (well in term of love and sex).
bartdou
all have cheated, no need to ask, i'm sure
blackheart
Just after I turned fourteen I "pashed someone else" on a weekend away, then came back, called my "boyfriend" straight away... and subsequently broke up a week or two later.

I'd never cheat again, there's no real justification for causing that kind of pain in someone, although I guess it also just proved he didn't mean a whole lot to me. Not that it justifies anything, but it made me realise a lot of the things you get in to never have to happen.

I've been more selective with who I've been with, and foresee my current relationship lasting a while.

Not wanting to be too deep and meaningful... maybe I was just being 14.
Vlien
I cannot imagine cheating on somebody you really love, since then that little adventure wouldn't involve love and somehow that would feel very wrong. My boyfriend recently broke up with me and since then I have been thinking that I'm the only one who still values a relationship that much... I could have stayed with him for a very long time, who knows forever, but now "love" has started to look a hopeless thing to achieve... it could all end all of a sudden, without warning signs.
So no, I don't think I would ever cheat, as I would never be with somebody I wouldn't go for 100%.

But reading the other Frihosters' messages is really disturbing! Oh my, you all seem to be justifying the fact that you cheat! The whole world seems to be cheating on their partners... that "ain't" right.
QrafTee
Sorry, not the type to.
tingkagol
bartdou wrote:
all have cheated, no need to ask, i'm sure

speak for yourself.
isyan
well in my case.. its not really cheating coz im just hanging out with my girl's sister... Smile

but 1 instance that i've kissed her is when we slept together in my aunts house coz there is no more room left... but it was just a kiss.. Smile

nope i haven't cheated ... yet... Twisted Evil

jah blez! Cool
LeatherRose
i cheat at board games, look up cheat codes for video games, and when i was in highschool i cheated all the time on tests and homework.

i have never cheated in a relationship before and i absolutley will not ever cheat in a relationship..i am perfectly happy with my fiance.

i have been cheated on though and it doesn't feel to good. stupid boy took my virginity then dumped me and slept with some other girl(who had my name btw) and got her pregnate...so i punched him in the face..i thought it was pretty fair.

but i guess where the whole faithful thing comes from is because my dad was a big player. he divorced my mom when i was 3 and married my step mother (well ex stepmother) and when i was about 10 or 11 he took me and my sister to one of his friends house and introduced us to his new fiance...well needless to say my stepmother didn't even know what was going on untill we stole a phone, hid, and told her about it. 1 year later the divorce was final.
jenice
Once when I was very young. It was a long distance relationship, though. I went through some difficult times, and a close friend was there for me and we became closer. It didn't last very long.

It was also the last time I did something like that. I always regretted it. It just caused so much pain for everyone involved. It just wasn't worth it.
harryneopotter
Personally i dont think that cheating in any situation watsoever shld be permitted (in relationships of course ...not talking bout high school exams or cheat codes for video games ).... I am currently with my gf since past 10 months (ten months from when she said yes to my proposal after denying 2 months back from then .....but i loved her from past 3 years) and i dont think that i wld ever cheat her, be it emotionally or physically. Though every relation has its share of Ups and Downs .. but these problems doesnt give anyone permission to cheat his/her beloved. If u love some1 whole heartedly ..then its not possible in any situation. I love my girl very much (may be coz she is my first love ...and last also ) that even thinking about some other person (female of course) seems out of question. Those who think cheating as "a part of life", dnt knw the meaning of COMMITMENT.
supjapscrapper
believe me or not, I have never cheated on someone, fo rthe simple reason that I would find it totally unbearable to be cheated on .... that would destroy me and as I know and have experienced myself in such situations, not related to love though, I am simply and utterly incapable of showing mercy on those questions, I often doubted that I could be very hard on such things, because there are feelings and so, but I've see that I simply can't forgive people who've betrayed me on a sentimental level.... that's life man Very Happy
Ducksteina
I never cheated on my girlfriend and I don't think I'll ever do it...
I'm just perfectly happy. I love her more than anything else and the last thing I'd want to do is hurt or even lose her.

So no cheating for me!
Da Rossa
rheanna wrote:
I cheated on a test once.. Laughing But, never in a relationship.


Then you never actually cheated.

Ducksteina wrote:
I never cheated on my girlfriend and I don't think I'll ever do it...
I'm just perfectly happy. I love her more than anything else and the last thing I'd want to do is hurt or even lose her.

So no cheating for me!


The world would be a better place if everybody behaved like you.
harryneopotter
^^ totally agree with u guys ............................
bluefossil
survival of the fittest. of course we all cheat to get what we want and move ahead of the "game"
Da Rossa
bluefossil wrote:
survival of the fittest. of course we all cheat to get what we want and move ahead of the "game"


This comment is too sad...
ennnzo
I cheated on my gf once. I made out with a different girl at a party..
peabody
I believe that everyone will or have cheated in their life. Its just that you have to know when, where, and why you want to cheat. When it come down to female, its more because our man have cheated on us and we want to get them back. The man stops doing the things that he use to when you first met. The man do not want to accept his responsibility's and want the women to do everything, well he call all the shoots.

It's simple, a man cheat because he do not like the same thing every time. Women do not keep up the spice in the bedroom. Men want to see how far they can get before the get caught because that what they call being a player.
dth_s4t4n1st
Well me and my girlfriend broke up for like 4 days...i banged this other chick then got back with her and she calls it cheating....me personaly i dont think its cheating but give me ur opinions...
tennispro9911
I have never and will never cheat. I also have not been cheated on and hope I never will be but I know I would hate it if my gf cheated on me so I couldn't do that to another person. The worst thing i've ever cheated on is cheat codes for a video game and that means jack s**t.

Cheating is wrong in my opinion.
lukeg74
I've never cheated on my wife. When I was younger I cheated on a girlfriend but got an attack of the guilts and told her straight away. Yeah, that didn't work out too well.
windrei
yes, you are correct. i think everyone has cheated some people in his/her life. But to my girlfriend, i've never cheated her till now. i am not dare to say that i can be like that forever, i mean be frank to her forever. But i will try my best to be frank to her. It's a kind of trust and respect to her. If in every relationships everyone cheats each other, none can last for long. i thought about telling lies sometimes to hide some secrets that may make her worried or not happy. But finally i still told her, as she could already see from my face that i was not fine. Sometimes, just share everything to your beloved, no matter happy or sad. It's a way of long lasting relationship i think.
azbuky
I think there are many ways to cheat someone... Noadays, cheating is associated only with sleeping with someone else, which is kinda wrong and superficial... Cheating someone means cheating his trust, no matter how you do that! You can cheat his/her trust by only wanting to be with someone else or by fantasizing with someone else... You don't actually have to sleep with that person to cheat, so... think about it twice before you say you've never cheated!
dangerdog
i agree with a lot of people on the opinion that the definition of 'cheating' goes a lot deeper than just sleeping with someone who isn't your significant other. more than anything, it's a betrayal of trust - if you're seriously considering another person, that's a form of cheating. i think, at some point or another, everyone's mind strays, and it's how you respond to that which matters. i'm personally of the opinion that you owe it to yourself and anyone you may be with to just be honest - it prevents anyone getting hurt any more than you have to.

i guess, that said, i've cheated once. i've always been very opposed to it, considering myself an extremely loyal person. it wasn't premeditated, but i wasn't that into the guy i was dating at the time (we had been dating for a couple of months, he was kind of a 'rebound' after the end of a very long, serious relationship) and ended up cheating on him with a friend. i never had the heart to tell him it had happened, he had some issues tied up in that, but i broke up with him the next day. i had to treat it like a wake-up call; clearly, that relationship didn't mean much of anything to me, and i didn't have the right to lead him on.

i feel as though that was the one and only time, and i never would've expected it from myself before it happened.
asim
Hi,

Very Happy I thought that i was a cheater alone.... when it come to relationship.... but here i got a flock to which i can be a leader, well i dont this to be called as cheating.... but i guess till date it is.... im continuing with two girl's and i love them both.... wanna marry with both of them Shocked dont be amazed, and im planning to call both of them to a meet and let them know... i dont know what the outcome will be.... but still i want to try... wish me luck buddies... if i clear this this... you people need to search for a leader.
sexyxraygirl
I don't feel that it is fair to assume from the title of this post that "we all have" cheated. I have never cheated on any person and I never plan to. It has to do with maturity and respect for another human being. If you are to a point where you are unable to remain faithful...the GET OUT of the relationship before you do anything! It is cowardly, disrespectful and selfish to cheat and I find it actually sad that there are so many out there that seem to think it is acceptable or something that "everyone" has done!
devotchka
I've never cheated, nor would I.
Frankly, the thought sickens me.
RubySlasher
Subsonic Sound wrote:
I have not.

Have I had the opportunity? Oh hell yes. Got confronted with a scantily clad, dripping wet and hot German girl in an isolated and private sauna in Finland, while my girlfriend was blissfully unaware in England.

Did I do anything? No. I just imagined my girlfriend's face if she found out, and knew that I couldn't do that to her. Even though I knew she wouldn't find out.

Now, that situation is a DREAM for a lot of guys. The stuff of fantasies. So if a teenage boy - as I was at the time - can turn that down even with no chance of getting caught, then shame on you all who have cheated.

Don't mean to sound self-righteous, but... cheats get no sympathy from me.


This makes most of the people in this topic sound like retarded, generative ferrets. *squeak squeak*


I have never cheated, either. Mostly because I'm that awesome.
.
icecool
i was in a relationship for 23 years. in all this time i was approached once and invited to stay over and share breakfast by another woman - i declined with thanks.

does anyone still understand the meaning of commitment?

as it turned out last yaer, my now ex-partner of 23 years didn't either. she had been "cheating" on me for 12 years. but i still respect that even i don't like it and it was SHE who broke up the relationship. she has her live, always had, and it is her own conscience she has to live with. i am happy with mine.

cheers
adeydas
not me... i have never cheated!!!
ssthanapati
I dunno how many of u will believe me but I have never cheated in my life. I just dont feel its right cuz a relationship is based on trust. I wud do nothing which can result in her loss of trust in me
Related topics
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Lifestyle and News -> Relationships

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.