FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What is your biggest regret?

Usborne_Books
bye
rheanna
Marriage
glabase
rheanna wrote:
Marriage

teehee dunno, seems quite fun to me (marrige that is) - can't be all that bad rheanna.

i suppose havin a one-night-stand whilst in a steady relationship would be mine... Surprised
seanooi
Mine would be being with someone that I clearly know who's cheating on me.
It really is a stupid thing thinking back about it now.
Azmo
I regret that I didnt thrust her that very day.. I regret that I turned down her words like a lie.. I regret that I did that 7 years ago.. and today.. there is still nothing I regret more... I thrusted someone I hardly knew, over my girlfriend, and it sure was one of my biggest misstakes ever.. That was the end for us back then.. and first now.. 6-7 years later..are we starting to get back on track..
.you.make.my.heart.happy.
I think one of my biggest regrets would have to be not being more outgoing towards him. If only I would have suggested that I liked him, then we'd probably be going out.
So what I've learned from this is, if the opportunity comes around, make sure you don't beat around the bush (as it's put) rather, be the best you can be and take chances!
Since I wasn't more risky, I never asked him out, now I'll never know what could have become out of that summertime love.

~love: nIkKi
kiranaghor
I regret procrastinating when I should be doing what I was supposed to.
.you.make.my.heart.happy.
kiranaghor wrote:

Oh my goodness! Amen to that!!!

~love: nIkKi
Mordane
kiranaghor wrote:

Ahmen Borther!
Tasa
I have many many regrets. But, I have learned that the most important thing is not to dwell on them. You need to try and see what you can learn from them and do it better the next time.
apple
Mine is not being prepared and bringing my son into this cruel world.
Flarkis
my biggest regret is showing the world how smart i am then being shunned by it
xkobram
I try not to regret anything backwards. I try to look forwards! But I often regret things I made hours ago, than I try to solve them out or if I couldn't, I try not to mind them.

There are so much things I would regret. But regretting just makes me feel bad and unhappy, I try to be always happy...
markblu
sending naked pictures of my ex gf to a girl she knows. i was drunk but it still happened it was wrong and even illegal she is only 17 god i ruined a perfect relationship Sad 10 months strong and in love.. then her losing her trust and love for me :'( whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?!?!?!
xkobram
markblu wrote:
sending naked pictures of my ex gf to a girl she knows. i was drunk but it still happened it was wrong and even illegal she is only 17 god i ruined a perfect relationship Sad 10 months strong and in love.. then her losing her trust and love for me :'( whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?!?!?!

Try to be little more realistic than romantic. Question 'why me' is typical for romantic era in 19th century, not good in 21st century...

You know whose fault it was, who was drunk... It's a pity but everyone makes mistakes, look on posts higher.

I also made some real mistakes when I got drunk or affected by unnecessary jealousness. But know I'm more experienced and I can handle myself better. And I have some more years to try another ways...

It's nothing you can do know, so why to torture yourself by mistakes you can't change?
molif
i would like to say i lived my life with no regrets... because we can never turn back and change the past.
Da Rossa
I don`t know for sure if I can state the biggest, but here is one?

- having fed hope for conquering a girl`s heart when she was already in another one`s arms.
hunnyhiteshseth
I nvr grabbed the oppurtunities when they came by, only to realize later what I just missed.
xkobram
Da Rossa wrote:

- having fed hope for conquering a girl`s heart when she was already in another one`s arms.

Some people doesn't realize that like you. They're regret would be that they had missed their chance before they fed their hope.

I think most of guys hope for some girl, probably friend. I always say that friends of guys are only potential partners (from guys point of view.) So hope is always there...
Da Rossa
molif wrote:
i would like to say i lived my life with no regrets... because we can never turn back and change the past.

Hey, can I make one remark about that?
I understand that you're well-resolved and always focus on the future and stay with the head up. However, does this really mean that you've never chatted with yourself a little to review the mistakes you might have committed? I say this because there are plenty of people that claim not to regret of anything; my opinion is that they are actually immerse in pride.
blinx
Going out with a good friend of mine. Sad Things weren't the same after we split up.
fancymoon
glabase wrote:
rheanna wrote:
Marriage

teehee dunno, seems quite fun to me (marrige that is) - can't be all that bad rheanna.

i suppose havin a one-night-stand whilst in a steady relationship would be mine... Surprised

marriage is not a play.actulally it is the comtract between two persons to understand each other.of they understand each other there is no reason of their unsuccessful life but it is the best part of life. Cool
Da Rossa
xkobram wrote:
Da Rossa wrote:

Some people doesn't realize that like you. They're regret would be that they had missed their chance before they fed their hope.

I think most of guys hope for some girl, probably friend. I always say that friends of guys are only potential partners (from guys point of view.) So hope is always there...

Female friends of guys are not even a possibility. And I could verify that many times. Sad
xkobram
Da Rossa wrote:
xkobram wrote:
Da Rossa wrote:

Female friends of guys are not even a possibility. And I could verify that many times. Sad

Yeah you are right, but that's in female eyes the guys are friends... But that is coming to the meaning of "friend"
sexyxraygirl
I don't like the word regret. It implies that you are looking back and dwelling on something in the past. Looking back on the past isn't bad but regretting something isn't good. I try and look on my past choices and see all the things I have learned from them. I can't say I regret things because everything that has happened to me is what made me who I am today, good and bad.
Da Rossa
Yeah, there are several levels of 'friendship'. But I'm assuming that this is about the most loyal, trustworthy type. Actually, I was not in a good humor in the day I posted the previous message, that is almost precise, but there are cases in which both the man and women grew up together or had an "ackward" story in the beginning of their friendship.

@ sexyxraygirl: It's good not to look to the past, but, IMO, some regrets are necessary for the formation of our integrity.
adeydas
my regret is letting go of my first gf... she was the best!!!
Da Rossa
adeydas wrote:
my regret is letting go of my first gf... she was the best!!!

Don't worry, it will take time but you will eventually find another good one.
RubySlasher
I regret falling in love. Being single is much less confusing.
adeydas
RubySlasher wrote:

but being in love is much better!!!
ssthanapati
regrets.... Ummm.. no such regrets as such... cuz wen i give give time 2 it, turns out that watever bad happened at that time was actually gud for me, cuz later sumthing happens gud 2 me which wud have never happened if that bad thing didnt happen at that time

(hope i was able 2 keep my logic simple without getting u ppl confused)
Da Rossa
RubySlasher wrote:

You're kidding, right? Of course love has its price, but sometimes being alone is so boring.
Bilkers
Not doing more to stop a relationship from ending back in 1990. I had moved to Northern Ireland and the woman I was with stayed behind to sort some things out. She was pregnant with my child and it was soon after moving things went downhill for me.

I haven't seen her since we said our goodbyes to each other at Heathrow Airport back in 1990 and I only ever saw a few photo's of my Daughter as a baby.

I wish I'd knew more then and done more.
flyfamilyguy
rheanna wrote:
Marriage
Thats a pretty broad statement within such a short answer. It's not fair, accurate, rational, nor is it true!
flyfamilyguy
My biggest regret is not listening to my parents when I was young, not planning for my future.
Da Rossa
flyfamilyguy wrote:
rheanna wrote:
Marriage
Thats a pretty broad statement within such a short answer. It's not fair, accurate, rational, nor is it true!

Agreed.
icecool
kiranaghor wrote:

i agree with the sentiment
but regret?
np point - it's done

i try to learn Rolling Eyes