FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Umm

Blaster
Well if i go and read a topic then like get out from the topic it usualy shows i read that topic by not being orange. Well lately it hasn't been doing it. Can someone tell me why...
Scorpio
A more informative topic title would certainly elicit more useful replies
Blaster
ok say like i went in and looked at a topic. I get this but after you go back to it it is supose to look like this

well thats not happening for me. its remaining orange even though i already looked at it.
Hogwarts
Blaster wrote:
ok say like i went in and looked at a topic. I get this but after you go back to it it is supose to look like this

well thats not happening for me. its remaining orange even though i already looked at it.

It's:
A: A caching issue.
B: You probably have not refreshed the page.

One of those two is most likely the cause. Just refresh the page that's showing the orange icon and that should work (Perhaps hold down shift when you press the refresh button, and that would work if it was either A or B.)
Blaster
Its not B i know that because i tried that. It changes if i reply. IDK your probley right it is a caching issue.
tidruG
Blaster, does this happen to you mostly in threads that you reply in?
In that case, it could be possible that after posting a reply, you don't wait for the page showing your reply. You probably just navigate away from the page, do you?
Blaster
No it is not this. It happens at weird times i guess you can say. Like some i reply to and it turns back to plain but others i just look then hit the forums thing up top or go back to that catogorie and its still orange.