FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Prince Of Persia

orshamir
Hii
iI wanted to ask u what do u think about the game:"THE PRINCE OF PERSIA"
in my opinion this is an excellent with a lot of action

WHAT DO U THINK?
eznet
Well, first, I don't know much about the new ones (XB & PS) but I do know the classic one was da' biggity bomb! The new ones look pretty interesting (sands of time?) with many additions to the game play. I currently have sans of time on my Razr v3xx and must admit that I find myself using my cell batter more for it than I do for using the phone as what it is actually intended for... a phone Smile

I wish I could find a copy of the original though Smile Better yet, the original for my cell phone!
Zyphrius
I have only played Sands Of Time and I must say... I loved it.

I own Warrior Withing but I have not got around to installing it yet, but I really want to and the Third of the new series looks very niiiice.

Once I get around to installing Warrior Within and beating it. I will no dought buy the Third so that i can try it.

I rember that Prince of Persia the original was in 2D, but I cannot rember what it was like, or if even i played it. lol

But I would think it must have been good to evolve into these games.

I got myself engulfed in Half Life 2 and Counter Strike, now even F.E.A.R, which is why i never got around to installing Warrior Within, but I have HL2 finished so I will be installing Warrior Within soon!!!!
Peterssidan
I have never played any of the newer ones but I the old one I have played. I have saved the prinsses one time ago. Very Happy
Lemef
I'm Prince of Persia FAN Very Happy
My best game ist POPTT
Sajttam
It's a great game. The new 3d games are great. But I specially remember playing the old 2d version as a kid. I was a lot better than my older brother at it which mad me a happy boy. I should play that game again sometime.
eznet
Sajttam wrote:
It's a great game. The new 3d games are great. But I specially remember playing the old 2d version as a kid. I was a lot better than my older brother at it which mad me a happy boy. I should play that game again sometime.

I do miss the 2d good-ness Very Happy Something about 2D side-scrollers that is addictive Smile
Guyon
The first one was much fun, but the later 2D have lost their charm.

The Sands of Time is awesome and has brought back "THE PRINCE OF PERSIA" to and outstanding game again.
Seiji
I have one of the PoP on my PSP. I downloaded it and must admit that its pretty good PSP game seeing how most of the games on the PSP suck.
Guyon
The Prince of Persia - Sands of Time has that rewind feature for time which is an awesome concept. Very unique!

I love the wall running too, it is very fun and a little edgy how they set it up.

When that game came out it was cutting edge, and took some very high reviews. Very few games have the entire package of great graphics, fun, and good replay value.
photon
One of the best 3rd person games ever! The sands of time was just tooo irresistable. the warrior within was even better, with extra moves and the rewind power. But i feel the shadow prince kinda lost its way. It could have been better
Clumsy93
I love prince of persia.

My favorite is the Two Thrones.

What i like abou tit is how you have a dark side!
TruPain
I remember playing the original PoP on the school computer... a 286MHz system... I remember we were all soooo happy when we upgraded to a 486... programs loaded so fast!

I loved the original PoP... and a couple of the new ones I have played... but I miss the old school version a lot!
BHSDKP
I've played my share of POP, and personally, I can't wait for the Wii version to come out. It's bound to be packed with all kinds new mechanics adapted with the Wii-mote
Tatsumaru
I've played pretty much all PoP games (scrap the handheld ones) and the only game that was bad, was Prince of Persia 3D. The prince made a more than excellent comeback with Sands of Time though, that game was a masterpiece. Warrior Within was great as well, with the dark vibe that I happened to dig. The Two Thrones was a great closer, terrific game.

Yeah, the PoP series hold a special place in my heart Smile
Telnven
eznet wrote:
Sajttam wrote:

I do miss the 2d good-ness Very Happy Something about 2D side-scrollers that is addictive Smile

One word - simplicity!
Nutteloos
I honestly don't know much about the latest ones... I really loved the first one and that's about it. I kinda lost interest halfway through the other sidescrollers, dunno why. Never played a 3D version though Sands of Time seemed interesting enough.
Tokci
awesome game...infact the whole series is mindblowing...
even the 2D game was very good.
I've played the last 3 titles :

Sands of Time
Warrior Within
The Two Thrones.

the games are really addictive...graphics are very good.
I esp like sands of time...it was introduced many unique gameplays.

Eagerly waiting for the next title...I also heard that they are going to make a movie on the series.
soulman
awesome and cool, that's my favorite game at that time... but I don't like Prince of Persia II much... there is barely new feature in the new game.
TheMatrixHasYou
I've a old mac-laptop with pronce of persia 1. its very very funny. The mac has a old gray-scale screen and is veryveryvery slow.
But prince of persia is for sure the best game for that old mac.

The graphics are bad, but the game rocks!
ctrlTR
My avatar is from 2d series of prince of persia, that's enough to explain my passion about it.I have a nice collection belonging to this game.I also started to be interested in editing 2d pop games.That's really amusing.There are already a few successful projects on 2d series (pop1 and The shadow and the flame).
Kelcey
I simply didn't enjoy the "last gen" ones. I did however enjoy the SNES version.
willy101
The original version was amazing. Back then those graphics (8bit?) were considered amazing. Sure, these new versions are more action packed and pretty, but the original had much more puzzle elements that seem to be lacking in the newer ones.
hicham_the_webmaster
Did you know that the third Prince of persia (The Two Kingdoms) was initiated (and coded) at Ubisoft Morocco?? Smile But a luck of big stuff forced the administration to move it to Ubisoft Montreal.
Heart Ticket
orshamir wrote:
Hii
iI wanted to ask u what do u think about the game:"THE PRINCE OF PERSIA"
in my opinion this is an excellent with a lot of action

WHAT DO U THINK?

Excellant game. Puzzles are great, the moves are cool and a great story line! what more do you want?
LovE-RicH
Prince of Persia was my favourite game when I was a kid... Everything was great, the graphics, the scary atmosphere, the music... WOW! I'd love to play it again sometime!Smile