FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

How do you get over hurting someone?

Usborne_Books
Bye
rheanna
Move on..Get over it.. If he really liked you he'd talk to you. Like he's the only guy on the face of this planet. And if he has to sit there talking bad with rumors or the what not on a forum then he's a coward. Especially, if he can't talk to you directly.
bartdou
it's impossible that everybody likes you, just let it go
Usborne_Books
THanks,

I am trying. It is just hard to let go of something you have held tightly too for so long.
rheanna
Been married 13 years. I know the feeling. Took me about 2 years just to get over the hatred of him and the deception. Trust me your better off without him and you'll feel much better once you realize that.
bluefossil
what doesn't kill you can only make you stronger
xkobram
I think you decided good to stop to read his posts. You can never forget, when you see it again and again.
bluefossil
let someone hurt you. you will get over the fact you hurt someone in the first place
greenwoodmonkey
Pick up the phone. Go for a drink with a mate
Wake up next morning. New Day. No worries....

Oh and make sure you change your phone numbers and email addresses so they can't contact you....

Ever....

Or... you could sleep with one his/her friends to REALLY make it hurt....
Tasa
I think you should never get over hurting someone especially if it is someone you love. You should never forget or let it go. I am working very hard every day to make it right to the person I hurt. That is the way it should be. Trust has to be regained and eventually the hurt will go away. But you should never forget. If you forget you may slip and do it again.
Da Rossa
If this is about what I understood from the topic starter's idea, then there are some ways to do it.
First, have in mind that time is your most loyal ally. Time makes miracles. Second, you could try to fix it the hard way: come to the person and try starting a honest apology conversation. This could vary a lot. I would rather let the time act in my favour.