FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What good is...

Usborne_Books
bye
SyncM
Stop fell sad over the love and go out and cathe a new one.
Usborne_Books
I wish I could, but it is hard when I can still close my eyes and see his face. I can still feel the touch of his skin unpon mine. I can still feel the love in his kiss.

It is hard to move on after you have longer for and desired someone for so long.
altikris
life is good what?

There are always other roads to take. Other paths to follow. This chapter may be coming to an end, but another begins where you left off. Believe....
Azmo
it aint good for nothing, however, we will learn from it, no matte how big the pain is.. we always learn something, if it's a good or a bad thing is always impossible to say, but we always learn something from every person we meet, and if you spend a few years with someone you will prob learn alot.

Ye I know it sucks, I know it hurts real bad, but just hang in there, things will be brighter, the sun will rise tomorrow and one day, your wounds will be healed and this is all a memory, and I hope it's a good memory for you, well not the breaking up part, but the relationship... remember and smile, but don't let it hurt you or hunt you.

Take care girl!