FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Case Closed

Like Cased Closed?
Yeah!
100%
 100%  [ 2 ]
It Sucks!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
What?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

b|ade

I LOVE this anime book. I am not an avid reader but, this book I like. It is about a boy called Conan and he is a detective trapped in a boy's body. He solves cases and no one knows who he is. There is a dumb detective whom Conan gives the solving credit to. It's funny, and also quite intriguing.
Find out more:
Code:
http://www.caseclosed.com/
Seiji
Its perhaps one of the best anime ever. I use to stay up late to watch it on Adult Swim. Only bad thing is that anime is still running and I don't think it wil ever end. I'm sort of glad it doesn't end cause I always get drawn by the cases.
Pikokola
Case Closed? Conan Edogawa / Shinichi Kudo

If you like that, try Detective Conan [By : Aoyama Gosho]

I hard Case closed is the English Series of Detective Conan [I don't know the real name (maybe Meitantei Conan or something like that), but it's called Detective Conan here])

ah here is info from wiki, I just found them :

Quote:
VIZ Media publishes Detective Conan manga in English as Case Closed for American audiences. The comic uses the original right-to-left format and the English anime names for the main characters while it uses the original Japanese names for the minor characters.

Oh yes there's some differences between name of Japanese version and case closed :

Japanesse [Case Closed]
Shinichi Kudo [Jimmy Kudo]
Ran Mouri [Rachel Moore]
Kogoro Mouri[Richard Moore]

and many more... ^^
Seiji
They changed the names around so it would be easier for english-speaking people to understand. Case Closed > Detective Academy Q - although DAQ had an ending. If you get tired of watching the series they still release a movie every season.