FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

read online

Afaceinthematrix
My library does not hold the play The Death of a Salesman by Arthur Miller. So does anyone know where I can read it online?
johanfh
I searched a little but the book is still in print. So I could not find free texts of it. You can order a copy using amazon?

Good luck,
JohanFH
TurtleShell
Just out of curiousity, how many of your read books online? I would think the inconvenience of having the text trapped in a computer would prevent this for most people.
Magicman
I couldn't read an entire book on the computer. My eyes can't handle reading off the lit up screen for a long time without any rest. I would probably not be reading the words at all by the second page.
Afaceinthematrix
johanfh wrote:
I searched a little but the book is still in print. So I could not find free texts of it. You can order a copy using amazon?

Good luck,
JohanFH

Thank you. I wanted to purchase it anyways, but the reason why I couldn't and I was resorting to the internet and library is because I checked three different bookstores and none of them had it. But I ended up going to a bookstore and asking them and they had to special order it for me. So I ended up finding it.