FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What's on your iPod!

unraveling
I love my iPod, do you? What's on your iPod? Tell us!

My Video iPod has 30 gigs. I love it alot. I have used up like 10 gigs already, and I've had it for 2 days. I have Alexz Johnson, Avril Lavigne, Ashley Tisdale, Billy Ray Cyrus, Britney Spears, Cassie Steele, Cheyenne Kimball, Chris Daughtry, The Click Five, Cory Lee, Damhnait Doyle, Dashboard Confessional, Fefe Dobson, Flyleaf, Garbage, Guns N Roses, The Hush Sound, Joss Stone, Mackenzie Philips, Nickleback, Paramore, Tyler Kyte, The Veronicas, and more!

I have 2 movies on it, 'I Do, But I don't' and 'Final Destination 3'.

I have all the episodes of Instant Star on it.

And several Music Videos.

I love all music, but I rarely listen to any rap or hip hop as you can see from above.
Esperanto
Geez, I think I have over 3000 songs plus 2 live concerts which make up about 15 to 17 gigs of my 30 gig space on my iPod. It's gonna be hard to remember everything that I have on it...

Bolded are my favorites:

65daysofstatic, A Silver Mt. Zion, Animal Collective, Aaron Copland, Akron/Family, Alien Ant Farm, Arcade Fire, Apples in Stereo, Band of Horses, Barenaked Ladies, The Beach Boys, The Beatles, Broken Social Scene, Beck, Bell Orchestre, Belle and Sebastian, The Bleachers, Boards of Canada, Bob Dylan, Bright Eyes, Built to Spill, The Clash, Coldplay, Debussy, The Decemberists, Devendra Banhart, Dinosaur Jr., Do Make Say Think, Explosions in the Sky, The Flaming Lips, Godspeed You! Black Emperor, Grails, Grateful Dead, Incubus, Interpol, Iron and Wine, John Cage, Kanye West, Led Zeppelin, Marumari, Massive Attack, Menomena, Mercury Rev (who live like a half hour away from me), Modest Mouse, Mum, Muse, Neutral Milk Hotel, Oasis, Of Montreal, Okkervil River, Olivia Tremor Control, Pink Floyd, Porcupine Tree, Portishead, R.E.M., Raising the Fawn, Radiohead, The Shins, Set Fire to Flames, Sigur Ros, The Smashing Pumpkins, Sonic Youth, Steve Reich, The Stone Roses, Sublime, Sufjan Stevens, Super Furry Animals, Talking Heads, Tangerine Dream, Tapes 'n Tapes, This Will Destroy You, Tortoise, Tower of Power, U2, The Velvet Underground, The Verve, The Who, Wilco, Wolf Parade, Wynton Marsalis, Yes, Yo La Tengo
Handyman
I have a 1gig nano with:

Zig Ziglar Secret of closing the sale, Tom Hopkins, Tony Robbins, 311, Andy Mckee, ACDC, Guns & Roses, Sublime, U2, Cypress Hill, The Verv, White Stripes, NIN, Gorillaz, Smashing Pumpkins, Pink Floyd

I also have some pictures and a ppt presintation.
SimonWSTS
I have all sorts on my iPod, i would be here for hours trying to list them all and there are some really obscure ones you almost certainly wouldn't have heard of.

Basically, I have everything from metal to jazz, swing to disco! I listen to everything.
mattchun
It's filled with Eminem, nothing else there.

He's cool.
Blu_Spykz
My ipod, also 30gb, has about 7gig used.

On it consists my entire Linkin Park collection - every song, and remix they have ever sung - that's a total of about 150 songs.

Also have 4 Guns N' Roses albums, 6 Queen albums, and a few songs from bands such as SlipKnot, Adema, Savage Garden and Bon Jovi.
Srs2388
Tomorrow, I will try to make a list of it and put it here... it will be very long.... my 30 gig video is great Very Happy
cloudship
I DO NOT own an IPOD... what an evil company is APPLE that they've made this kind of machines, whose function is nothing to mention but only looks and touches good!

And also, I'm damm poor or pity, anyway, I do have my mp3 player, which is smaller and not looks worse than IPOD.

As for the songs, I have Celin Dion and some musical tunes.

If apple gave me one to experience, I would have some more comments Wink
trumnation
Ipod are great, I really don't think apple is evil or anything. I've had i think around 5 ipods (im hard on music players) and they are the best... I have alot of music on mine, right now i have a 30 gig video and its full of everything from rock to trance, basically everything except country and things like that.
tingkagol
unraveling wrote:

My Video iPod has 30 gigs. I love it alot. I have used up like 10 gigs already, and I've had it for 2 days. I have Alexz Johnson, Avril Lavigne, Ashley Tisdale, Billy Ray Cyrus, Britney Spears, Cassie Steele, Cheyenne Kimball, Chris Daughtry, The Click Five, Cory Lee, Damhnait Doyle, Dashboard Confessional, Fefe Dobson, Flyleaf, Garbage, Guns N Roses, The Hush Sound, Joss Stone, Mackenzie Philips, Nickleback, Paramore, Tyler Kyte, The Veronicas, and more!

what a sad waste of space. lol. just joking.

mine... hmmm:
# - 311
A - Alanis Morissette, Audiovent, Arcade Fire, Arctic Monkeys
B - Bjork, Bob Marley
C - Cary Brothers, Cat Power, Coldplay, Cursive
D - Dave Matthews Band, Death Cab for Cutie, Dissociatives, Dredg, Dream Theater, Decemberists
E - Explosions in the Sky
F - Filter, Fort Minor, Frou Frou, Fray
G - Glassjaw, Gavin Castleton, Garden State Soundtrack
H - Hed pe
I - Imogen Heap, Incubus
J - Jack Johnson, John Frusciante, John Mayer, Jeff Buckley, Jurassic 5, Justin Timberlake
K - Kaddisfly, Kaskade
L - Late Night Alumni, Lauryn Hill, Lupe Fiasco
M - Mars Volta, Massive Attack, Mastodon, Mat Kearney, Minus the Bear, Mogwai, Muse, Mute Math
N - Nada Surf
O - Oceansize
P - Pink Floyd, Porcupine Tree, Prefuse 73, Postal Service
Q -
R - Radiohead, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Radio Dept.
S - Sade, Sevendust, Sigur Ros, Snow Patrol, Sufjan Stevens
T - Team Sleep, This Will Destroy You, Time Lapse Consortium, Tool, Toto
U - Under the Influence of Giants
V - Vanessa Carlton
W -
X -
Y -
Z - Zero 7
Patriot Players
All kinds of stuff, from the beatles to the mars volta to random turkish music (MaNga) to show tunes. If I hear something and like it, it goes on my ipod. Cant really call myself a fan of any particular genre. I just dont like rap.....
BMB07
At the moment I have a whole bunch of songs by these artists:

Grand Master Flash
Kool And The Gang
Stevie Wonder
James Brown
Rick James
Limp Bizkit
Linkin Park
System Of A Down
CtrlAltDeleteDie
20.62gb free space.
5.4gb audio
1.7gb video

My favorite music is from Beck, Coldplay, Jeff Beck, Led Zeppelin, Metallica, NIN, Pink Floyd, Radiohead, Sigur Rós, and Squarepusher.

I have Anchorman, Borat, Jackass, and A Scanner Darkly for my videos.

I love my iPod. I just got it 3 days ago.
{name here}
I don't have any sort of MP3 player, but I've got quite a few songs in my folders on my PC, including the national anthems of the USSR, Poland, and the Netherlands, as well as O Fortuna(techno and classical), some ameteur remixes by YTMND members, and a little Falco and Flogging Molly as well as Rammstein.
SpellcasterDX
I love my iPod, too, but I only have 2GB available. But anyway I only have 61 songs, lol. As for the bands/singers I have on it, they are as follows (in alphabetical order; bolded ones are ones I especially like):
Aerosmith
AFI
Audioslave
Black Eyed Peas
Chamillionaire
Disturbed
Eminem
Evanescence
Fort Minor
Green Day
Linkin Park

Nine Days
Papa Roach
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Simple Plan
System of a Down
Terror Squad
The All-American Rejects
Weird Al Yankovic
saeleyjnr
I have a 30gig video ipod. I've maxed it out (should have bought an 80 gig instead). I can get about 60% of my library onto it. These are the bands worthy of gracing my ipod:

ˇForward, Russia!
A A Silver Mt. Zion, AFI, Air, Albert Hammond, Jr., Alkaline Trio, Apex Twin, Arab Strap, Arcade Fire, Architecture in Helsinki
B Beastie Boys, Beatles, Belle & Sebastian, Biffy Clyro, Blondie, Blur, Broken Social Scene
C Camera Obscura, CSS, Cardigans, Casiotone For The Painfully Alone, Clash, Clor, Cure
D Daft Punk, Damien Rice, David Bowie, Devo, Depeche Mode, Do make Say Think, Doves
E Editors, Elbow, Erase Errata, Eric Clapton, Explosions In The Sky
F Faust, FIELDS, Final Fantasy, Fleetwood Mac, Four Tet
G Gary numan, Godspeed You! Black Emperor, Gorillaz
H Horrors, Human League, Hot Chip
I Idlewild, Interpol, incubus
J The Jam, Jens Lekman, Jesus & mary Chain, Jóhann Jóhannsson, José González, joy Division
K Kate Bush, Kasabian, Kings Of Leon, Kraftwerk, The Knife, Kyuss
L Lemon jelly, Le Tigre, Louis XIV
M M83, Mew, Milburn, Modest Mouse, Mogwai, Mono, My Bloody valentine
N New Order, NEU!
O Orange Juice
P Patrick Wolf, pavement, Pet Shop Boys, Pixies, Postal Service, Pull Tiger Tail
Q Queens Of The Stone Age, Queen
R R.E.M., The Radio Dept., Rage Against The Machine, Rakes, Red Hot Chili peppers, Ride, Roddy Woomble, Robocop Kraus, Röyksopp
S Sigur Rós, Saint Etienne, Slowdive, The Smiths, Sonic Youth, The Strokes, Sufjan Stevens, Surferosa
T Talking Heads, Teenage Fanclub, This Will Destroy You, Trans Am, Transplants
U U2
V Van halen, Von Bondies
X Xiu Xiu
Y Yo La Tengo, your Code name Is: Milo, yeah Yeah Yeahs

Esperanto wrote:

65daysofstatic, A Silver Mt. Zion, Animal Collective, Aaron Copland, Akron/Family, Alien Ant Farm, Arcade Fire, Apples in Stereo, Band of Horses, Barenaked Ladies, The Beach Boys, The Beatles, Broken Social Scene, Beck, Bell Orchestre, Belle and Sebastian, The Bleachers, Boards of Canada, Bob Dylan, Bright Eyes, Built to Spill, The Clash, Coldplay, Debussy, The Decemberists, Devendra Banhart, Dinosaur Jr., Do Make Say Think, Explosions in the Sky, The Flaming Lips, Godspeed You! Black Emperor, Grails, Grateful Dead, Incubus, Interpol, Iron and Wine, John Cage, Kanye West, Led Zeppelin, Marumari, Massive Attack, Menomena, Mercury Rev (who live like a half hour away from me), Modest Mouse, Mum, Muse, Neutral Milk Hotel, Oasis, Of Montreal, Okkervil River, Olivia Tremor Control, Pink Floyd, Porcupine Tree, Portishead, R.E.M., Raising the Fawn, Radiohead, The Shins, Set Fire to Flames, Sigur Ros, The Smashing Pumpkins, Sonic Youth, Steve Reich, The Stone Roses, Sublime, Sufjan Stevens, Super Furry Animals, Talking Heads, Tangerine Dream, Tapes 'n Tapes, This Will Destroy You, Tortoise, Tower of Power, U2, The Velvet Underground, The Verve, The Who, Wilco, Wolf Parade, Wynton Marsalis, Yes, Yo La Tengo

Amazing collection of music! Post rock is definitely the best genre out there
pudovkin
Right now, I'm listening a lot of nordic music, like scandinavian and swedish, as Hird, Jol and some other artists from DNM label.
http://www.dnm.se/default.asp?page=artists

And some argentinean tangos, like Orquesta Típica Fernandez Fierro.
http://www.fernandezfierro.com/
Shewolf
On my good old 40gig photo-ipod I don't have too much music. Yet, but it's enough for now.
Bands like Opeth, Pain of Salvation, Dream Theater, Nightwish, Sonata Arctica, Funeral, and (old) Within Temptation and (even older) Tristania is taking some space.
And then I have some podcasts, and some audiobooks. And some pictures as well:)
bigdan
I have just about anything and everything on my iPod....and it's only half full! Razz
pudovkin
Lots of Pinback albums. And Cinematica Orchestra stuff. Wink
RoughitforGreen247
Copy and pasted from facebook:

Bob Dylan, Rolling Stones, Deep Purple, Cream, The Who, Steppenwolf, The Beatles, Led Zeppelin, George Thorogood, Jimi Hendrix, The Eagles, Kansas, Michael Jackson, Derek & The Dominoes, The Kingsmen, Sex Pistols, Black Sabbath, The Doors, The Standells, Journey, Queen, U2, REM, Beastie Boys, Grateful Dead, Joan Jette & The Blackhearts, The Troggs, The Ramones, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Aerosmith, Tenacious D, Motorhead, Van Halen, YES, Rush, The Clash, The Buzzcocks, The Damned, a little Metallica, Bad Company, The Animals, Bruce Springsteen, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Simon and Garfunkel, Opening Credits Thing of Enterprise, Guns N Roses, The Yardbirds
Heart Ticket
unraveling wrote:

I love all music, but I rarely listen to any rap or hip hop as you can see from above.

On my Ipod i have these bands:
Bowling For Soup
Slipknot
Dragonforce
Green Day
+44
Blink 182
Angels & Airwaves
Cradle Of Filth
My Chemical Romance
Him
Hawthorne Heights
Lost Prophets
Iron Maiden
Mettalica
Placebo
The Rasmus
Red Hot Chilli Peppers
Sex Pistols
The Used
Aiden
Tenacious D

Pictures of me! Couple of Music Videos! and a live album by slipknot "9.0".

James
Ozzy
Abandoned
Accept
Anthrax
Arch Enemy
Artillery
Cannibal Corpse
Carcass
Children Of Bodom
Chimaira
Death
Destruction
DevilDriver
DragonForce
Dream Theater
Dungeon
Edguy
Exodus
GWAR
Kreator
Lamb Of God
Machine Head
Megadeth
Metal Church
Metsatoll
Naildown
Napalm Death
Necrophagist
Nightrage
Nuclear Assault
Obituary
Onslaught
Ozzy Osbourne
Pantera
Running Wild
Rush
Sadus
Sepultura
SLAYER
Sodom
Stuck Mojo
TestAmenT
Threat Signal
Toto
Kelcey
I have a lot of video game music and music from the 90s... dont' like too much stuff these days.
Chris24
I have 4317 songs, 5 movies and 10 music videos...
woodenbrick
After the great iPod corruption of '06, I lost most of my music, but i'm slowly building it back up. Here's a general idea of what I have:

A Perfect Circle, Alkaline Trio, Air, The Beatles, Blur, Cat Power, Dandy Warhols, Doves, Elliott Smith, Enya, Eskimo Joe, The Feeling, The Flaming Lips, Foo Fighters, Green Day, Killers, Leonard Cohen, massive Attack, My Bloody Valentine, Nine Inch Nails, Pink Floyd, Placebo, Postal Service, Powderfinger, Radiohead, RHCP, Scissor Sisters, The Shins, Sigur Ros, Simon and Garfunkel, Smashing Pumpkins, Spiderbait, Strokes, Tool, Weezer.
ncwdavid
My iPod is mainly rock. No rap! Not one bit. I used to like it but over the past few years everytime a new rap song comes out its just worse then the last one so then I started getting into rock and I really dont know why i didnt listen to it before.

Here are some of the artists on my iPod:

AC/DC, Andrew W.K, Feeder, Fallout Boy, Foo Fighters, Guns N Roses, Jimi Hendrix(the man), The Killers, The Kings Of Leon, Led Zeppelin, My Chemical Romance, Nirvana(Every album I could get my hands on. All the songs are class), Pearl Jam(Amazing), Pixies, Sound Garden, The Stone Roses, System Of a Down, Thin Lizzy, Wolfmother!

Id say you'd kinda get a good idea of what music I like from that list Smile
ncwdavid
Ozzy wrote:
Abandoned
Accept
Anthrax
Arch Enemy
Artillery
Cannibal Corpse
Carcass
Children Of Bodom
Chimaira
Death
Destruction
DevilDriver
DragonForce
Dream Theater
Dungeon
Edguy
Exodus
GWAR
Kreator
Lamb Of God
Machine Head
Megadeth
Metal Church
Metsatoll
Naildown
Napalm Death
Necrophagist
Nightrage
Nuclear Assault
Obituary
Onslaught
Ozzy Osbourne
Pantera
Running Wild
Rush
Sadus
Sepultura
SLAYER
Sodom
Stuck Mojo
TestAmenT
Threat Signal
Toto

Did you just get out your iPod there and list every artists from A -Z? I just got out mine and picked out my favourite ones. The ones I listen to most.
Esperanto
saeleyjnr wrote:
I have a 30gig video ipod. I've maxed it out (should have bought an 80 gig instead). I can get about 60% of my library onto it. These are the bands worthy of gracing my ipod:

ˇForward, Russia!
A A Silver Mt. Zion, AFI, Air, Albert Hammond, Jr., Alkaline Trio, Apex Twin, Arab Strap, Arcade Fire, Architecture in Helsinki
B Beastie Boys, Beatles, Belle & Sebastian, Biffy Clyro, Blondie, Blur, Broken Social Scene
C Camera Obscura, CSS, Cardigans, Casiotone For The Painfully Alone, Clash, Clor, Cure
D Daft Punk, Damien Rice, David Bowie, Devo, Depeche Mode, Do make Say Think, Doves
E Editors, Elbow, Erase Errata, Eric Clapton, Explosions In The Sky
F Faust, FIELDS, Final Fantasy, Fleetwood Mac, Four Tet
G Gary numan, Godspeed You! Black Emperor, Gorillaz
H Horrors, Human League, Hot Chip
I Idlewild, Interpol, incubus
J The Jam, Jens Lekman, Jesus & mary Chain, Jóhann Jóhannsson, José González, joy Division
K Kate Bush, Kasabian, Kings Of Leon, Kraftwerk, The Knife, Kyuss
L Lemon jelly, Le Tigre, Louis XIV
M M83, Mew, Milburn, Modest Mouse, Mogwai, Mono, My Bloody valentine
N New Order, NEU!
O Orange Juice
P Patrick Wolf, pavement, Pet Shop Boys, Pixies, Postal Service, Pull Tiger Tail
Q Queens Of The Stone Age, Queen
R R.E.M., The Radio Dept., Rage Against The Machine, Rakes, Red Hot Chili peppers, Ride, Roddy Woomble, Robocop Kraus, Röyksopp
S Sigur Rós, Saint Etienne, Slowdive, The Smiths, Sonic Youth, The Strokes, Sufjan Stevens, Surferosa
T Talking Heads, Teenage Fanclub, This Will Destroy You, Trans Am, Transplants
U U2
V Van halen, Von Bondies
X Xiu Xiu
Y Yo La Tengo, your Code name Is: Milo, yeah Yeah Yeahs

Esperanto wrote:

Amazing collection of music! Post rock is definitely the best genre out there

Thanks man! I've still gotta try out some Air, Fields, NEU!, and a whole bunch of stuff... there's so much out there. I love GY!BE and I finally bought Lift Yr. Skinny Fists, one of my favorite albums. I went to Canada this weekend and it was nice to be able to go into a HMV and find people who can appreciate this amazing music. Anyone who sells independent stuff in bulk is good in my book.
Loghete
I have a little feeling that this topic is gonna get locked.. Well, I better post before it does.

I have a 2 gb (1.8 really duh!) iPod Nano, which I got for last Christmas. Back then I though like wow yay 2 gb really much, will take long to fill up, but since I've started to listen to so much music since that I regret I didn't wish for a 4 or 8 gb...
Well, anyway, I've got kinda everything on it. xD
Slash
Funeral For A Friend, The Birthday Massacre, Stabbing Westwards, Kill Hannah, Dead Poetic... Wait, this sounds morbid!
pirki
I have filled 20 of 30 GB on my IPod. I have all Albums of Metallica, Megadeth, Amon Amarth and Iron Maiden on it. Then i have a few Albums of Anthrax, Apokalyptischen Reiter, Böhse Onkelz, Guns'n Roses, and few other Bands on it.

I also have videos on my IPod. First I have currently the 2nd season Southpark on it and three live acts from Metallica: Woodstock 1994, Nova Rock 2006 and one in Den Haag (1993 i think), which are all great shows.
Then i have music videos of few different songs or live versions of few songs.
et-configs
I have everything on mine.. i dont know any otherway to put it i have music of every genre.
Ducksteina
Because I just have the 1 GB new iPod Shuffle but ~20 GB of music on my computer, I can just put a few songs on it...
So my 'best of' playlist is on my iPod.
It has songs from Alamba 3, Amon Amarth, Apocalyptica, Arch Enemy, Arctic Monkeys, Atrocity, Audioslave, Children of Bodom, Cradle of Filth, Daft Punk, Dimmu Borgir, Devildriver, Europe, Foo Fighters, Franz Ferdinand, Gorillaz, Heaven Shall Burn, Jack Johnson, Kataklysm, Korn, Lamb of God, Letzte Instanz, Mando Diao, Marilyn Manson, Mercenary, Moby, Mudvayne, Muse, Mushroomhead, One Man Army And the Undead Quartet, Queens of the Stone Age, Radiohead, Rammstein, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Rob Zombie, Rotting Christ, Satyricon, Schandmaul, Slipknot, Soilwork, Strapping Young Lad, Subway to Sally, System of A Down, The Agony Scene, The Killers, The Prodigy, Tool, U2, Vader
Quiet a lot for just 1 GB, so most only have 1-2 songs...
mattchun
All about Guns and roses/suede, dude.
lnpsolutions
I have everything from Meditation CD's, to Pearl Jam, to Carrie Underwood, to Rap Music. I love all good music, and good educational tools. Smile
Libby
I don't have an iPod, but my Sandisk has about 400 songs on it. Smile Mostly punk, plus some folk like Woody Guthrie and Utah Phillips. A little bit of blues. Most of the rest is stuff that I don't know the genre for (I guess it's in between folk and punk ^_^). And My Chemical Romance and Cobra Starship (definitely a "guilty pleasure for [me]"). And some podcasts and an audiobook. That's my mp3 player ina nutshell. Smile
rs3beta
hehe mainly rock music i have laods of lostprophets and linkin park and stuff on there that i enjoy
shijiang1130
unraveling wrote:

i have no ipod, buy when i earn a lots of money,i will buy it.
schooldays
I have an 80gb iPod classic, which is probably all I'll ever need. I have around 2000 songs, mainly made up of Beatles, solo-Beatles and Bob Dylan music. As well as that I have loads of podcasts, a few TV shows, and some home-made videos. Still, I've got over 50gb left so I'm not going to run out any time soon.
Shazephre
On my ipod I have all the unforgotten realm episodes because they are funny as =]
I mainly have HxC and Screamo bands on my ipod like flyleaf,Drop dead gorgoues, Slipknot,Fei comodo, blessthefall...ect... if it screams i've got it
DjMilez
I don't have an iPod and I can never find my mp3 player =/
Athomix
On my IPod video 80Go, I use 23.1 Go for the music and the rest for the video ( I change that all the time because I have more than 400 Go of movies and 70 Go of music)
snowynight
I have some nice pics and songs in it . I also use it as a u disk.
deadswan
I don't actually have an ipod I never really liked them.. Confused
But I have a 30Gb Creative Zen, and I have like everything I find on it, all sorts of music and photos
Flarkis
My old school Ipod Nano (4gb) is small so i don't have a lot of my favorite artists on it but the artists i DO have on it are as follows:

Apocalyptica
Arzt+Pfusch
ASP
Blacklodge
Böhse Onkelz
Coldplay
Die Apokalyptischen Reiter
Die toten Hosen
Dragonforce
Eisbrecher
Emigrate
Glenn Miller
Havoc Unit
KMFDM
Kotiteollisuus
Letzte Instanz
Megaherz
Newton
The Nylons
Oomph!
Puhdys
Rammstein
Sam Roberts
U2

626 Songs in all, 1.8 days worth of music and total 2.72gb

Obviously as you can see, I like a range of music but I'm more into European (mostly German) music Razz
smspno
I have got a lot of Sting and The Police (every song they have ever recorded), Metallica, Iron Maiden, Aerosmith, Alanis Morisette, Alphaville, Amy Winehouse, Atrakcyjny Kazimierz, Backstreet Boys (xD), Basshunter, Culture Club, Brainstorm, Brian W. Spencer, Bruce Hornsby, Bryan Adams, The Buddhist Monks, Celine Dion, Agnieszka Chylińska, Coldplay, Counting Crows, Craig David, Daniel Powter, The Darkness, Deep Purple, Depeche Mode, Dire Straits, Duffy, Dżem, Elton John, Eva Cassidy, Fiction Plane, Foo Fighters, Foreignder, Franek Kimono, The Fray, Freddie Mercury, Garou, Genesis, George Michael, Glenn Mederios, Green Day, Happysad, Heather Small, Hey, James Blunt, Jamie Cullum, John Lennon, Justin Timberlake, Kajagoogoo, Kombii, Krystyna Prońko, Kylie Minogue, The Last Goodnight, Laurent Wold, Linkin Park, Lionel Richie, Madonna, Marek Grechuta, Maria Peszek, Marillion, Marylin Manson, Martyna Jakubowicz, Mel C, Michael Bolton, Michael Buble, Michael Jackson, Mika, Minnie Riperton, Moby, My Chemical Romance, O.N.A., Oasis, Omega, OneRepublic, Ozzy Osbourne, Paul McCartney, Perfekt, Pidżama Porno, Pink Floyd, Queen, R.E.M., Republika, Rihanna, Robbie Williams, Robert Palmer, Rod Stewart, Roxette, Sam Moore, Stare Dobre Małżeństwo, Simply Red, Spice Girls (xD), Steve Miller Band, Strachy Na Lachy, Sum41, Survivor, Suzanne Vega, Tenacious D, Tina Turner, Tomasz Karolak, The Turtles, Urszula, Urszula Dudziak, Varius Manx, Velvet, Village People, Whitney Houston, Will Young, Willie Nelson, Youssou N'Dour, Zdzisława Sośnicka. Smile
spinout
peer gunt (finnish heavy metal), motörhead
Status quo
beach boys
gogetters
toneheroes.tk
lamp_abi
It's on shuffle right now. Listening to SexyBack by Justin Timberlake. Hahaha Smile
Radar
Just managed to finally get an iPod, and I've barely put any music on it so far. Kind of because it's a Touch, and so that's not exactly what I want it for.

There is more music on my other mp3 player, but that's a fairly random collection.
misterXY
on an 32 GB iPod Touch.. alot of pirated movies and songs Razz Need l say more?