FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

beauty

lavender
Che
and.... was this computer made? It sure looks beautiful... the colors are amazing. Is it an actual photograph. I can't imagine someone working all that in a computer... Rolling Eyes
rash52
really a nice one.to keep it as ma desktop BG.
wistom
really , nice picture .very good. wonderful.
Dragonfly
Yes, this picture is really a beauty... but I suggest you that you post just the preview only so that who wants to see the full-view may click and those who dont want, don't have to click it. It is breaking the table since the size is big.
hahame
it is so beauty,but i think it had been edited by ps
RBD
wow!!!!!!!!!!
beautiful picture!
frozenecko
That is an amazing photomanipulation. My favorite type of art infact. Although i use the human face/form more-so than scapes, but that is terrific! AMAZING coloring. I would order a print of that! Good work!
Kudlaty
That photo is edited in PS, yes...??
I think that such photo it would not go out... straight from the apparatus... I think that had to to be edited in some graphic programme... just unless went out already so wonderful apparatus... into what I do not believe...
So somebody had to a little to take great pains on to the graphic art...
cwc3
I like it, I wonder what made it thought. I have tried to make some very nice graphics for my site but they always turn out pretty bad becuase I am not too good with graphics atm.

Photoshop For the win!

MistaKiula
Nice.. very good fading. Good job on that. What you can work on is the finishing touches. You have to make it so that the photo is not too too obvious that it's made through Photoshop. That'll take a lil more effort and time, though, the result will be much more appriciating Smile

Rating: 9.0/10 Wink
HunterMac
I like it very much - I must say someone hast to be talented photo(shop) artist - really amazing colour-play.
ddukki
Wow, I love how bright the colors are. The blue and the orange works really good. Hehe, the irony is that I'm listening to Queen's "I Want To Ride My Bicycle" right now ...
kain
That looks like a real picture!
lavender
i think it's a real picture then edited by PS......
windval
i can nt see the photo
ali_napso
nice it is in nethrland? Smile
moonlizard
wow,this was truely beauty
chakwal
Nice.. very good fading. You have to make it so that the photo is not too obvious that it's made through Photoshop.

That'll take a little more effort and time, though, the result will be much more appriciating

^ I agree too

Rating: .00000095/.000000100 Razz

Hmm I have to post mine NOW !!!