FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Ejay 7 what do you think about it

andy26
Hi people i have recently bought ejay dance 7 i think it is a great program iv noiced its new layout has been redisigned in this new edition. but i think this is the best one they have made so far iv noticed that in the past ejay have made some teriable editions i hated number 4. i think the sound editing is awsome and iv made a few new tunes completely it is much easier to use than in the earlier versions and theres a new sound feature that i found much more usefull. there are some down sides to it though i think they should of allowed it so users can export and inport Mp3 files.
SimonWSTS
I had a version of eJay a few years back, seemed good at the time. Having since developed instrumental and recording techniques I have realised how much i hate the program!!
ddukki
I had an old version of Ejay as well. I didn't even know that they still made the program. I'll have to look into it, but all I really used it for was to rip MP3's. Now I use Winamp.
andy26
Yea they've been making them since late 90's and still now in 2007 they are making them they also released an ejay clubworld for playstaion 2 i thought that was pretty cool, i think the best ones are ejay 5, 6 and 7. i have never used one of the ejay music player and converter programs though.