FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The Gaming Guild

Arcath
The Gaming Guild (GG) was originally founded on Invision free (u may have heard of them) but now usin the e107 site system and Frihost it has been redone!

www.tgw.frihost.net

We offer:
Arrow Up to date gaming news!
Arrow Downlaods of patches and other related files (all free of charge)
Arrow A actve disscussion forum with news on all major consoles including the next ge ones!
thame
Arcath wrote:
The Gaming Guild (GG) was originally founded on Invision free (u may have heard of them) but now usin the e107 site system and Frihost it has been redone!!

Very nice! You may want to work on the header image a little so that it matches the rest of the design.
kayos
It doesn't work with me!
Arcath
Its now using e107 CMS management system Very Happy
budazz
nice site....i like the color... Very Happy
LostOverThere
Very nice.
Yes, make sure you make the logo bigger.
and, it might be me, but it took a bit to load, and im of Broandband, did this happen to anyone else?
wistom
The site is very good. the site backclor very nice i think, i like the style of the website. does this you do yourself.
Arcath
I hvae updated the skin etc... and the image gallery is now fully active, unfourtunaly the spa section is doin better than the gaming section Sad but i just need loads of members who do more than spam Very Happy
Arcath
I have no moved to:

http://gamingguild.arcath.net
skyroja
the layout do not look good in firefox 1.0.6, and the info dosn't interestm emuch, so i give you 5 ..