FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

3 way to fool men

kitaksi
You can make us to make every thing you want but you have to have a perfect acting capacity.And i don't belive there is a woman that doesn't have acting capacity.1.WAY.Ưn case of danger ,lightly bow your head to your shoulder and look us by ready to cry eyes.2.WAY.If first way doesn't work then start to cry.3.WAY.If first two way doesn't work so you have to thing for a while and develope a strategy.I can give you an opinion.Start to act like you feel not exist for him,like a poor and unhappy woman...These methods are guaranteed.Belive me and GOOD LUCK.
blue77
Nice tips

You also can make him jelous, send him a different signals, trick him with a surprise effect. And a lot more little games just to make him do something.
Azmo
A personal opinion is that I dont have much to do with a woman who can't stand up for herself in those situations. If you (both man and woman) have to play out a "feel-sorry-for-me" act it's just sad. Be straight, in a normal tone, and tell the other person what's on your mind, what you want.. I know that makes both of you feel better..

Say that you do this "act" just because you want something.. he does this cause he feels sorry for you.. what is it worth? not a pence.. he didnt do it because he wantet to, he did it because you begged for it.. not asked.. begged.. a "forced" act isnt wort much.. not when you realise that he did it only because you did yout puppy face and wept a tear.. that wasnt for real either..
Subsonic Sound
And a little hint for you.

I can tell when my girfriend is genuinely upset, but I know her very well, and she's a very honest person. If she is really upset, of course I'll try and help out.

But I have had previous girlfriends who did like to try this sort of thing. Faking tears to get their own way. I do NOT like being used, and I do NOT respond well to emotional blackmail. Those relationships ended VERY QUICKLY.

Perhaps you could try communicating to your partner what you want without resorting to deceit, trickery, lies and emotional blackmail. Might just make you a better person.
rheanna
1] Numismatic
2] Deception
3] Perception

Laughing

If you don't trail the money, you won't find the lie, then your blinded by what you see. Seems to have worked so far. Cool Wink
Teddy1
But why on earth would you want to play games with a guy ? i mean if you genuinely loved him and he genuinely loved you, you wouldn't have to play games. I personally think mind games are un-neccessary. They are not needed. To develop a good stable relationship trust is needed. Either one has to trust one another. Without it your relationship will crush and crumble. Just my two cents. Smile
Bofia
heres one: playing hard to get
Chris24
If you feel the need to play games, do it with someone who is doing it to you as well. People genuinely don't need this garbage. All it does is hurt the other person. Why would you do this if you are together with him. That said if you are doing this how in the world do you see any kind of a future with this person?
Teddy1
Chris24 wrote:
If you feel the need to play games, do it with someone who is doing it to you as well. People genuinely don't need this garbage. All it does is hurt the other person. Why would you do this if you are together with him. That said if you are doing this how in the world do you see any kind of a future with this person?

Exactly!, I agree with you there. Love is a strong and powerful emotion, something not to be played with. If you love them then say it and mean it if not be honest and truthful with them. Only play them if they're playing you.
sanwixh
A relationship where you need to act isn't worth getting into, you get into it with someone you can trust and be true to, playing tricks is just rubbish, how would you feel if you were the one being played. It's just wrong to do it. Those who do are just shallow and are not worth a second of your precious time.
Teddy1
sanwixh wrote:
A relationship where you need to act isn't worth getting into, you get into it with someone you can trust and be true to, playing tricks is just rubbish, how would you feel if you were the one being played. It's just wrong to do it. Those who do are just shallow and are not worth a second of your precious time.

Hell yeah i agree!, Stop the games Smile it's easy, be honest to your partner be true!
Da Rossa
kitaksi wrote:
You can make us to make every thing you want but you have to have a perfect acting capacity.And i don't belive there is a woman that doesn't have acting capacity.1.WAY.Ưn case of danger ,lightly bow your head to your shoulder and look us by ready to cry eyes.2.WAY.If first way doesn't work then start to cry.3.WAY.If first two way doesn't work so you have to thing for a while and develope a strategy.I can give you an opinion.Start to act like you feel not exist for him,like a poor and unhappy woman...These methods are guaranteed.Belive me and GOOD LUCK.

Ok, this might work, or might not. Many things regarding the human behavior is changing in the last years... BUT WHY DID YOU POST IT IN THE FIRST PLACE?? ARE YOU MAD??
blue77
I'm in relationship and I love my partner and he loves me. I don't cry for nothing, but in the relationship people get bored, and they want something fresh and new.
When I want something and he refuse me, or when I feel that my partner is getting bored, and not threat me as he do it before, I put some of my little tricks on.

You can see it in my previous post in this topic. And finally I want to say that I have a big sense of humor and I've trying to make this little games funny.
Teddy1
blue77 wrote:
I'm in relationship and I love my partner and he loves me. I don't cry for nothing, but in the relationship people get bored, and they want something fresh and new.
When I want something and he refuse me, or when I feel that my partner is getting bored, and not threat me as he do it before, I put some of my little tricks on.

You can see it in my previous post in this topic. And finally I want to say that I have a big sense of humor and I've trying to make this little games funny.

That's one of the biggest relationship killers. Either partner getting bored and wanting something new and fresh. But just think and ask to yourself "Am i willing to finish a relationship i'm happy in despite being a little bored for something new and fresh that might not work out ?" Smile After all you can talk to your partner and try new things. Alot of girls see sex and unneccessary but if a guy doesn't want to have sex with the girl can feel unattractive. It's kind of hard. But what you must do is say if you want sex just go for it. I don't think many guys would turn down sex Laughing. Just my two cents.
sanwixh
blue77 wrote:

How do you define playing tricks? if its just playing with his head for the sake of getting what you want then that's just wrong, but if its just for the sake of renewing your interest in each other (i.e. trying something new) then its ok.

Teddy1 wrote:
Alot of girls see sex and unneccessary but if a guy doesn't want to have sex with the girl can feel unattractive. It's kind of hard. But what you must do is say if you want sex just go for it. I don't think many guys would turn down sex Laughing

Just asking, how did you figure out it was about sex? a relationship isn't all about sex, and tricks are not just confined to sex deprivation but also through emotional and mental means.
web-geek
/sigh... now we know why a lot of relationships never last and even possibly screw up a child's life
Heart Ticket
kitaksi wrote:

Lol not really guaranteed... I probably wouldn't fall for it.

James
RubySlasher
kitaksi wrote:

Your English is completely unintelligible, woman.
Teddy1
sanwixh wrote:
blue77 wrote:

How do you define playing tricks? if its just playing with his head for the sake of getting what you want then that's just wrong, but if its just for the sake of renewing your interest in each other (i.e. trying something new) then its ok.

Teddy1 wrote:
Alot of girls see sex and unneccessary but if a guy doesn't want to have sex with the girl can feel unattractive. It's kind of hard. But what you must do is say if you want sex just go for it. I don't think many guys would turn down sex Laughing

Just asking, how did you figure out it was about sex? a relationship isn't all about sex, and tricks are not just confined to sex deprivation but also through emotional and mental means.

I was just giving my personal opinion on things. I don't know how it is in the US or anything but most guys here are out for one thing, SEX, They play girls like a kid with a new toy at christmas. Say things they don't mean just to get them where they want them. Sure there are guys out there that sex isn't really an issue. As to me it's not, You can have a happy relationship without sex. Sure it helps, it makes both partners feel attractive and wanted. It's a way of expressing emotion with true passion. Showing your partner that they are all you desire. Some girls feel that they are not good enough for their partner which could lead to relationship disasters because most of the time the girl never believes what the guy is saying. I say that no one is ugly it is only one's opinion of a particular person. But in all honesty true beauty is on the inside. Sure you could have a really beautiful girlfriend but she could be a total b****. I would rather end up with someone that likes me for me and not for what i have or look like. Just my two cents. =)
molif
Bofia wrote:

somehow guys do love the way girls playing hard to get.. they told me they find it more worthwhile to chase a girl who playing hard to get..
bluefossil
Only 3 ways?
secondeye
quite tough scene.. Well quite a bit days ago i was with my Gf in My universities.. We had an evening class which obvers at 9:00 Pm.. so all are gone and i and she are both all alone... I Said to her for Little chill Pill But She Reacts that shes No in that mood.. I dun know that When Ever We are ina mood of sex then We sahe Give Us Lame excuses, I can't figure it out that what to tell and what to not... Well feeling roughly thsese Days.. Well one more thing Give me the best complicants for tomorrow Cuz i have a very romantic date With my Gf.. co CheeeEErr me Very Happy
Karupoiss
I don't think these tips are necessary. If a girls wants to be noticed then she can do it in any way. These shown here where just 3/10000000000 ways. Cool
Aiz
molif wrote:
Bofia wrote:

somehow guys do love the way girls playing hard to get.. they told me they find it more worthwhile to chase a girl who playing hard to get..

Sadly, true.

But those relationships don't really last long after the guy gets the girl. Since it was more a game of chase and challenge rather than being with someone. Of course a girl could keep it going by acting hard to get even after getting together, but then what's the point of the relationship? (And a guy might even get tired of the chase and just leave altogether). So that's really not the right foundation to build a relationship on.

As for using tears. I personally never do that and I actually don't like girls who act weak to get their way. Women demanded equal rights, and to be treated as equals to men. But since that's what we asked for, and what we got, then acting pathetic so a man would "help" you out is really degrading yourselves and unfair to men.

Of course, not to mention guys who don't fall for that type of bull. (Like that one friend of mine, he's really nice and smart and all, but he doesn't treat women as weaker than him. He actually fought back once when I hit him >.>; It was a shock but I didn't mind it much.)

Anyway, a woman being pampered nowadays is more a privilege than a right, don't abuse it.
greenwoodmonkey
My Mrs treats me to a daily barrage of verbal abuse, nipple twists, nips, bites and slaps... all on the way to work...
The she sends me a text message to say I am an ******..
She has cooked for me twice in our whole time together
She will never drive the car if she can help it

In the evening she demands to watch "her" program on the TV and even if I have gone to bed before her and fallen asleep that I bring a glass of water to bed for her... even if that means getting up again and going down stairs...

but she must be doing something right cos I still love her to bits!
djcaution
DAM YOU!!! You gave away the secrets.... as if they dont already have enough control as it is!!!! Sad bah!!!
slasonic
It is easy to fool men, but easier to fool women. Women really do like attention, and if it's done right, they will fall in love.

Here are some tips, maybe others will have better ones:
1. Do not seem desperate.
2. You are choosing them becuase you like their qualities, not the other way around.
3. It is important to be calm. Any sign of spazzing or even introspection is seen as weakness and they will lose their curiousity.
4. Like number 3, peak their curiousity and maintain some mystery. Maybe your mysterious becuase you're from somewhere else, or you were a foster child, or you've had a bunch of different jobs. It can be anything.
5. Go after the best, it never hurts to try and you'll be happier in the end.

That is really all I have. I have a girlfriend, so don't worry about it much, but it is nice to stay on top of the game and at least notice what works and what doesn't becuase things can change.

I would like to add that looks don't necessarily equate to happiness. Choose a girl for her good qualities. If there are too many bad qualities, prepare for misery.
bassman
I know girls who treat guys like this and they are nothing but whiney little immature b**ches... No self-respecting guy would put up with this sort of behavior. And by the way, this is a terrible way to build a healthy, trusting, respectful relationship. I agree with some of the other posters--try communicating!!!
windrei
these methods are really............ can make me feel so uncomfortable and i dont know how to react... luckily my girlfriend did not and does not (hopefully will not ) play such game on me.....i prefer her really crys instead of acting.....
slasonic
Oh, most definitely. The advice I gave really wasn't for anything other than one night stands. If a girl doesn't like you for you, you are screwed. But if she does like you for you, and you like her, that is special.

There's a guy named David DeAngelo who is all about finding out what attracts women. No one can deny that most women will be attracted to a certain type of guy who is "cocky and funny"<David's term>. It's like that guy from Van Wilder....and Blade 3-good movie. Ryan somebody. Every girl just falls in love with him because he's cocky and funny. There is not a woman in America who wouldn't date him. Obviously he's not a hideous pig either, but even if he was I think 1/2 of american girls would date him.

Everything can be broken down to a science, even romantic love. flowers + chocolate + love letter = happy girl. Does this make sense?

p.s.
Last thing: Here's a novel way of looking at asking girls out curteousy of Richard Bandler: It's a Win / Win situation. Even if you get turned down, it still makes her feel good about herself that people are asking her out. That is a fact. So be eager to make some girls' day.
SlugDragon
I am just kinda pissed off at Kitsaki, people (or however he spells his username).

First he posts that crap about how to fool women, then, when I get on his case about it, he posts this. Doesn't it seem like he's trying to 'make up' for it?

It's not like he can argue that he was taking time off to construct a system...he spent, what, a week between the two topics to say so little...three very lame things that he thinks will help women 'fool' us.

This guy is ridiculous, people, why are you taking his existence calmly?
mike_phi
The first post is brilliant,

if you want to practice ways of getting dumped or live a very unhappy and fake life then feel free to try it out.

The core to love is give it without expecting it back, relationships should have allot to do with love and if one needs to use such techniques then one has not experienced love or even true freindship.

just my take on the situation, but just to justify the three rules I have seen these rules uesd on me in the past and you can guess what I did eventually when I figured out it was just control tantrums as I now call them, yip the big fast and perminant dumping procedure went into immediate action.

cheers