FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

locke in photoshop

dragonflame
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8K_NQe57C-k&mode=related&search=

this is pretty amazing even if you think that this was speed forwarded.
Magicman
That is really cool. Whoever did that must have had one of those pens though because I don't think its even possible to have that much drawing skill with a mouse. The attention to detail is amazing.
xanarulz
That was madly insane!!!

I would not have the patience to put up with 3 hours of photoshop to make such a nice piece
rheanna
Yeah, I agree no way a mouse or a paintbrush in photoshop did that. Wabcom tablet maybe ;o) All the same, wish I can do something like that. Cool find. Cool
Josso
Definatly done with a graphics tablet of some kind but it's very impressive.
Coclus
I reallly enjoy working with photoshop and similar programs, but that is huge time-investment you can see right here.
irishmark
Magicman wrote:
That is really cool. Whoever did that must have had one of those pens though because I don't think its even possible to have that much drawing skill with a mouse. The attention to detail is amazing.

He has a tablet - if you see on one of his other vids he explains how he does it all - he does an excellent one of Charlie Theron
snowboardalliance
Very awesome. I can draw decently on paper, but even then it's no where near that good. Where does he have a video showing how he did it? I'm curious.
mialynavahy
wow great job : it s amazing
cghq
Shocked wow.... that is an amazing drawing... pity it would have taken hours (if not days maybe) not minutes to do