FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Post count difference?

ChrisCh
Hey there. Just wondering why it says that my post count is 254 (before writing this), but when I bring up a list of all my posts, there is only 252... I haven't spammed, or been warned for other posts... so just wondering what happened to the other 2 (no rush if you guys are busy) Smile
Scorpio
You might not have spammed. But you may have posted in a topic that was trashed.

Or some mod may have accidentally blown out your posts while blowing out some other.

Or you may have unintentionally spammed.
mathiaus
Excellent scenarios that are common scorpio!
Another cases include deleted accidental double posts (usually server/connection problems rather than pressing post twice).
Bondings
I found two posts of you that were not in the public forums, and hence not visible to you.

About the spamming, if a whole thread is removed, it might also include your post, even if there is nothing wrong with it.
Blaster
See i'm missing a lot too. 148 to be exact. Its exactly what the others said. For any reason. I know posts i made saying something that where later trashed and all. All stuff like that. Its nothing to be alarmed about. Its when you get an AWIST thats when you should be worried. Razz
Animal
Blaster wrote:
Its nothing to be alarmed about. Its when you get an AWIST thats when you should be worried. Razz

Yeah... they're not quite as worrying as AWITS too Wink