FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Adding a site counter for "Site studio 6"

Raydon
I am useing a program called "Site Studio 6" that prolly a lot of your heard of.
I want to add a site counter on my website so that I know how many ppl checks my site every day.

I found some websites that offer counter services, but none of them explains how to insert it and put it to use if you are useing Site Studio 6 program for web design.

They only say how I need to open index.html with notepad and insert the counter code, and I do that, but the counter doesn't show on my website, and I would like a visible counter on my website at the bottom of my site.

If anyone of you has any ideas how to help me I would really apriciate it.

So I need good counter sites and help on getting a counter on my website while useing Site Studio 6

Thank you.
biljap
Hi!

I recommend you to try Rite Counter, http://www.ritecounter.com/.
It is a free service and lets you choose between invisible and visible counter. It is very easy to install you just have add a site to your account and to choose what type of counter you want. At the end, they will give you a code, which you have to insert in your html code (just after <body> tag or before </body> tag you can do it in a program like Notepad) on every web page you want to track.
Results are very detailed, you can see how long people stayed at each page, how they found your site, what are the most popular pages. Try it.