FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Is it real or just a fake?

itschahat
ttatl
woow very interesting and good. I want a this garage. Very Happy
andy26
Fake as at the bottom you can see that the paper is not put on properly although it does look like the door bit is the fake paper sheet but im prety certain its the pic of the car thats fake.
ocalhoun
^Also the viewing angle isn't quite right, making the garage appear to either be sloped or to have a slanting wall.

Otherwise, a great way to quickly organize one's garage.
andy26
I think its obvious its a fake now lol
Blaster
That will make crooks come to your house.
yy1124
yeah i need to get one of these too...
rheanna
Blaster wrote:
That will make crooks come to your house.

No one wants a BMW...If it's a male crook he'll probably go for the hummer, If it's a female she'll go for the one with the hot rods{preferably a stick or a Harley} but a beamer NA!..
Lennon
This guy has no shadow in the garage. Sith Lord Maybe Shocked
coxboy
i think its a wallpaper.nothing moor.
OutlawSpirit
looks good.. interestin
MYP415
Quote:
No one wants a BMW...If it's a male crook he'll probably go for the hummer, If it's a female she'll go for the one with the hot rods{preferably a stick or a Harley} but a beamer NA!..
No one would go for a beemer? You have got to be kidding me, I would rather have a Beemer (especially if its fairly new and a good model) over a Hummer or hot rod any day.
master12
Based on lighting and shading (and the direction of the shadows) it contradicts itself so it's fake.

Nice job through...
Darkmatter
andy26 wrote:
Fake as at the bottom you can see that the paper is not put on properly although it does look like the door bit is the fake paper sheet but im prety certain its the pic of the car thats fake.

True, this picture is indeed fake, but, the bottom does aline fine. Some garages are a bit higher levelled then the driveway itself, Plus, Driveway's are slanted, so it should be that way. The wallpaper does line up, it just appears to be falling off on the bottom as well.
coxboy
may be wall paper .
jestoy0514
It looks good, instant garage for you. lol.
andy26
Its scary looking at really old posts i replied on in the past. 2007 Surprised 10 years ago so much has changed!
However i think more is it fake pictures should be added here.