FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My Hosting Won't Let Me In

reddishblue
As said above, I changed my domain to www.slipstreamgfx.com and now my account will not let me in, I am using the same username and password as before I changed my domain.
Please Help
Red
Animal
Can you log in using http://www.frih.net:2222/ ?
reddishblue
No it won't let me in either
Animal
That is very strange... I've just tested your username and password logging in via the link I posted above and it worked fine.

Can you log into FTP/POP? Have you tried clearing your cache and cookies? Can you log in using a proxy service like http://www.the-cloak.com/ ?
reddishblue
None of the Proxy Services allow log-in Sad
reddishblue
HELLO CAN I PLEASE HAVE A REPLY IT TAKES ABOUT FIVE MINUTES TO FIX MY HOSTING AND I NEEDED IT YESTERDAY!!!
Animal
reddishblue wrote:
HELLO CAN I PLEASE HAVE A REPLY IT TAKES ABOUT FIVE MINUTES TO FIX MY HOSTING AND I NEEDED IT YESTERDAY!!!

PLEASEDONTSHOUTITSRUDE.

I'm sorry, but I don't really know what you want me to do to "fix your account in five minutes". Do you want it reset? (This will delete the contents of your site). I don't think the problem is server-side because as I said I was able to log in with your username and password without any problems.

Have you tried logging in using http://cp.frih.net/ ? This should help you bypass any firewalls etc and allow DA access, although some features are restricted.

It sounds like a connection issue at your side to be honest. Have you tried logging in from another computer? Have you tried clearing the cache? Flushing your DNS? (START > RUN > cmd then type "ipconfig /flushdns" without quotes).

Please let me know what you want us to do for you. If you don't want the account reset, we'll need to pass this on to Bondings to deal with since he has root server access. This will probably take a bit longer to be fixed.
reddishblue
I tried on a different computer and it failed again, could you please reset my account so I can try again.
rheanna
Is it your cookies? I know I was having a hard time logging in because I accidentally set it to high when it should have been medium. Try setting it at a different level.
reddishblue
I just removed all my cookies and retried, also failed Sad
rheanna
not remove. Reset the level

Tools>Internet Options>Security (Medium)>Privacy (Medium)
saratdear
Or, considering resetting the account seems to be the only solution now, if you have any valuable data, you could ask someone else to log in and back up and then send it to you.

(Just a tiny suggestion to help you Smile )
Animal
Account reset and backup taken. Please let me know how you get on.