FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Line Rider

urbanbuddha
Has anybody played this? I found it quite amusing for a while. XD It's so simple... But fun.

http://www.sober-productions.co.uk/line-rider/

Let me know what you think!
pll
Simple time wasting ! This game is funny!
Some people does amazing stuff without, just go to youtube to see!
Holy
Yeah, line rider rocks!

Me and my buddies play it all the time in school. We make crazy tracks with loops, jumps, flips, and all other crazy things. Very Happy
Senshida
This game is really fun. Especially if you get really creative.
m-productions
Line rider is plane and simply NOT A GAME, the creater even states this is the origanl Deviantart profile, "This is not a game"

besides that point... its very fun to play...for ,aby the first 2 times...then its old
Henk_de_Vries
It is as funny as a game so that is a good thing.
Yjaxygames
It's a nice game but gets bored fast.
zef7
its a fun game, but isn't there a newer version?? I think i remeber a version with erasers and some other stuff, not sure though. Ive managed to do a loop, don't remember how though.
Henk_de_Vries
There is a version with the eraser, it is already there for a long time. It is even possible to use colors in your tracks/lines.
You can find it on http://www.linerider.org/ and you can probably find some links which lead you to the newest version.
datter
Linerider is one of those neat addictive things that I wish I'd been the one to come up with.

datter
GProject
I've seen some really impressive videos based around this game, but I can't get it to do anything like the amount of cool 'stunts' that some people can.

It's become a bit of an internet revolution really hasn't it? I can sort of see why, but still, it's just sledding round lines.
roninmedia
Linerider, I like it, I've tried it a lot, but I've never gotten to the point where I make full landscapes as the rider is going through the environment like some videos on youtube. They rock.
mitchy112
i like linerider i have got some movies on you tube but its very addictive u know if u start to play u can't stop and then u make the best landscapes
Godknown
Yep, I've played it. It was fun for a while until I noticed it was a guy going down a line unable to stop unless forced. It becomes weary after a while of playing it, and I can testify to that. Ha ha. Rolling Eyes
brucedes
I'm looking forward to Linerider on the wii. I hope it comes out on the virtual console.
CtrlAltDeleteDie
Good times in graphic design class. This is a great time waster.
Hammertime
if you're bored, this is what you need Very Happy
Commando_Sondre
CtrlAltDeleteDie wrote:
Good times in graphic design class. This is a great time waster.
Very useful on school when you have some kind of boring sutff do to. I play this game way to many times on school.
Kanoga
Holy wrote:
Yeah, line rider rocks!

Me and my buddies play it all the time in school. We make crazy tracks with loops, jumps, flips, and all other crazy things. Very Happy

If it's not a game....How can you play it? Razz
Crxss
the creator said it was a toy, not a game. But it will soon be a game on Wii and DS. www.linerider.org, that's a large community site for LR if you're really into it. You can check out awsome vids there.
Yjaxygames
Crxss wrote:
the creator said it was a toy, not a game. But it will soon be a game on Wii and DS. www.linerider.org, that's a large community site for LR if you're really into it. You can check out awsome vids there.

They have to come up with a lot more if they want to SELL this game.
BHSDKP
Line rider is one of those games,that are so basic,it's addicting. Even though,making landscapes would be cool,it's still fun,just seeing what happens too the person
Sukeyna
thanx.
gangsteronline
It ged bored when youve played it for a while

But its i nice game Very Happy
TheGustav
It's interesting... I just don't really find any fun in it. The most I'll do with it is send him on a steep decline and watch him fall, or see how far I can launch him...

Other than that... I don't find it fun at all. Confused
datter
It's great for those down times at the office, but I haven't really messed around with it much aside from that.
djbosanac
whit line-rider you can do crazy things look this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcu8ZdJ2dQo
Peterssidan
yes I have played it before. pretty cool game but nothing you spend hours on.
adielo
Holy wrote:
Yeah, line rider rocks!

^^ Embarassed
schooldays
I love the new beta. The old version was limited, but the new version is more enjoyable and easy. A fun game.
Tuxy
They should make a standalone version, with singleplayer and both online/offline coop 'missions'. IE both players have a limited amount of time to draw their line and the linerider needs to get to the end of the track in one piece
jynxanims
Its fun...for a very short time. But its still a little too buggy.