FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Jynx-Anims

jynxanims
Hey everyone, well, with about 3 weeks of work, I finally have my site Jynx Anims up and running.
http://www.jynx-anims.frih.net/
Basically, it's a site that I will be showcasing all of my flash animations/comics.
Any feedback appreciates.
GB
Your site is pretty good. The aestetic feel to it has a comic book feel to it (although I think it may be a good idea to feature some of your characters in the design of the site).

The only thing I would change is the load time. It is pretty slow even on my cable connection. Have you optimized the background images to load faster? Just an idea.
Digital Thoth
Personally, I've always been a big fan of simplicity. No need for alot of things going on at once, it annoys me if there is. Your site is, in my opinion, not one of those too busy sites. It looks nice, basic colors that don't clash but are easily differentiated.

I liked most of the flash things, except the shoot the stickman. You really need to make that one more fun. I was looking forwards to shooting him in the arms and legs, making him wail in agony before finally doing a coup de grace. *sniff*