FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The weirdest location ...

giovle
Hi,

I'm starting a kind of poll: What is the weirdest location, or the strangest one, where you've had sex?

If you post the place, than I'll try to keep a list ... I'd like to know where everyone is doing it Wink Very Happy

Jacuzzi: 1
The back of a truck: 1
In the park: 1
In a plane: 1
In another friend's bed: 2
On a cemetary: 1
At work: 4
A toilet: 1
In the snow: 3
At a carnival: 2
In a car (front or back seat): 3
Water Palace: 1
Closet: 1
In a bar: 1
In the kinder garden: 1
On a bridge: 1
In the classroom: 1
In the wheat: 2
On your mother's bed: 1
On the train: 2
On a staircase: 1
In the garden: 1
On the steps leading to the church door: 2
Living Room: 1
Between sand hills on beach: 1
Baseball dugout: 1
HoboPelican
hmm, tough question. So many possiblities...

I'll go with in the back of an open pickup truck midday going south on I-71.
Chris24
There was a plane that crashed nearby and while everyone was going crazy we were up against a rock in the park right next to the crash going crazy in our own way....
Azmo
ehm.. on the highway in the middle of the night.. Smile but also in an airplane, a moving car... so many options.. hard to chose one..
giovle
Azmo wrote:
ehm.. on the highway in the middle of the night.. Smile but also in an airplane, a moving car... so many options.. hard to chose one..

I see you're quite the creative mind Smile great to see that there are people like me Wink
Usborne_Books
You all are going to think this is sick and wrong but I will tell...

I am thirty and after my dad died when I was seven, I have had my own cementary plot right next to his.....

The wierdest place I have had sex is on my own grave, next to my father on "All Hollow's Eve" (October 30th) at midnight (the witching hour)

I quite enjoyed it and would gladly do it again too. Preferably with the same guy but I doubt that would ever happen.
rheanna
At work = 3x (different work locations) Pregnant moms busted me during a convention at the NCO Club. So we went into men's room to get privacy then I got bust by the coronel. HAHA They were cool and didn't tell my dad. (SMSGT)

In Snow= My Arse was freezing

In a car=3x Front and back seats

At the Carnavial- Gosted by the workers
giovle
Nice Cool Why don't you live near me Wink I'd gladly join you at work Razz No just kidding.
You know ... I think that if more people would have sex more often, the world would be a happier place. No more sexually frustrated people!
Azmo
rheanna wrote:
At work = 3x (different work locations) Pregnant moms busted me during a convention at the NCO Club. So we went into men's room to get privacy then I got bust by the coronel. HAHA They were cool and didn't tell my dad. (SMSGT)

Always interesting to have sex in public places and @ work.. I used to work in a water palace.. do I have to say more? Working as a lifeguard and a gym instructor.. hm... have had sex both in the gym and in the pools/waterfalls etc.. lots of times.. yes I had my own key to the water palace so I was there alot during the night.. but also during the day.. hm exiting Smile

also had sex on a few carnavals.. was more a bitch then fun... so hard to find a good spot.. but atleast it's done Smile

and also in snow.. BUT I was always having some alcohol in my body.. would freeze to death otherwise...

In a closet.. it's always fun.. damn small tho...

Just wanna add that I have a very understanding yougner brother.. who (when I still lived at home) always got out of bed and closed my parents door @ night as soon as he heard us.. doh Smile wonderful Smile
rheanna
Azmo wrote:

Always interesting to have sex in public places and @ work.. I used to work in a water palace.. do I have to say more? Working as a lifeguard and a gym instructor.. hm... have had sex both in the gym and in the pools/waterfalls etc.. lots of times.. yes I had my own key to the water palace so I was there alot during the night.. but also during the day.. hm exiting Smile

LMAO, I think it's the Adrenaline rush of getting caught when you do it. Now that I'm older, it's not as much more fun as it was before.

"watch Crank" Laughing Now that was TFF
Azmo
rheanna wrote:

LMAO, I think it's the Adrenaline rush of getting caught when you do it. Now that I'm older, it's not as much more fun as it was before.

"watch Crank" Laughing Now that was TFF

ye ofc it is.. not that I'm older? ffs dont say that! we are all young and strong.. we are still exploring the world of sex and keep suprise our selves how bendable we are.. "hm.. I though only a gymnast could do that.. well ok let's have sex anyways" Very Happy
blue77
In the road at night, - 3th class road = no cars
in the bar - my boyfriend was a bartender
in the kinder garden at night
on the bridge
when I was a student - in the classroom. I was only with one of my colleagues who was my lover. And we are making tests in the desk.
in the wheat
giovle
Count me in for the wheat! I recently added that location to my personal list Laughing
bluefossil
on yo mama's bed. Ooooooooooh, snap!
greenwoodmonkey
The thrill of being caught is the best aphrodisiac.....

Here are my offerings (top 10!)

(10 - 07 are with 1st girlfriend cos we had no where else to go... )
10 : Back seat of car - In Layby ... caught by police while she was butt naked giving me some mouth love... they laughed it off thank god and told us never to do it again
09 : Back seat of car - In driveway of HER parents house, while they were inside waiting for us to go in for dinner...
08 : Front seat of car - pub car park at "chucking out" time
07 : Front seat of car - While in traffic jam
06 : In bed.... ok not too risky but she was married, it was THEIR bed and he was downstairs asleep on sofa..
05 : On floor by girlfriend's parents bedroom door (we had started in the living room, had a dabble on the stairs and finished off where we fell)
04 : In the back garden of house.... while parents of (now ex) girlfriend were meeting mine for first time
03 : On hotel balcony.... in full of everyone who should care look in our direction....
02 : In (PUBLIC) condo swimming pool, 2am skinny dip.... with friend of girlfriend... while girlfriend was swimming at other end of pool...

And for me, my all time Number 1 :

Under a crane in the middle of Leeds City Centre.... during rush hour.. in January.... snowing... people were walking just a few meters away from us oblivious to the fact I was taking my girl reverse cowgirl so close to them... anyone that had looked our way would have thought she was just sat on my lap....
giovle
now that's the way to state your favourite places Laughing
I have to admit, you're a busy man Wink
flintstonian
Add 1 to the 'on-a-train' category... and 1 to the 'almost-caught'! Razz
Subsonic Sound
Hmm...

On a holiday camp, on the other side of a hedge from a couple of camp employees specifically looking for people doing just what we were doing. Had we been caught, we'd have been sent home from France, no excuses, nothing. That was fun. :p

And on a mountain top under the starry skies...
molif
staircase......

not me.. but my friend did..
Tvis
yeah, difficult one, in the forest, parking place, swimming pool, cinema, moving car, friends bed, in the middle of a family party in the guest room of the house. In the sea, with a lot of people near. In the bicycle parking space of a student apartment complex. In the street at the middle of the night (hand jobs). In the garden in the middle of the night. All places were exciting, and that's why I can't chose...weird places in general are the best!
Azmo
you can ad the solarium to my list.. got it this weekend.. the solarium in a gym so alot of people waiting for their turn to tan and people working out outside the solarium room Smile
giovle
Recently added to my personal list: two times the same evening on the steps leading to the church door. Extremely exciting because there were people passing by at a few meters away Laughing
missdixy
On my living room floor with my cousin asleep on the couch next to us.
apple
On my bed...while my kid sister slept Rolling Eyes
Azmo
adding the sleeping stuff now? Razz

1. In a friends room.. 2 firends was sleeping.. we were having sex.. she kicked a friend in his head when she had her orgasm (didnt wake up tho, but it sure was close) other friend just slept (we thought) she had actually been listening to us all night long Razz

2. in my own room, slept with my gf in my bed and had 3 friends on the floor right next to the bed.. we had sex wile we were conversating with the friends on the floor.. laying chair.. was fun Very Happy

3. in a small house, having sex wile conversating with 3 other friends.. they kinda realised when she unzipped my belt behind her back.. but none of them ever asked..

hm, that's all for now.. more sweeties to come Smile
tingkagol
god, you like to have all your friends around when you do it, do you?
Azmo
tingkagol wrote:
god, you like to have all your friends around when you do it, do you?

hehe naa but it just kinda happend a few times.. it's exciting tho.. but it has only hapepnd a few times.. 99% of the times are when no friends are in the same room Smile
tingkagol
it'd be funny if they'd always find out but they'd fake it like nothing's goin on.

but you do it anyway. lol

---
btw, have any of you had orgies?

or just a double-date/sex?

just wondering.
giovle
tingkagol wrote:
it'd be funny if they'd always find out but they'd fake it like nothing's goin on.

---

just wondering.

Indeed, interesting question, weird that I didn't come up with that Laughing

I haven't had the luck yet to have an orgy, but I did do a trio with a girl and her sister, man, I'll tell you, it's a feast for the eyes to see those two talk dirty to each other!
Azmo
tingkagol wrote:

---

just wondering.

Well here are a few of my stories..

I had sex with 4 girls at the same time, picked them all up on a buss and well, my charm did the rest, they asked me to get of at their stop and follow them home to one of them, and so I did.. rest is not ment to be told in a forum, but I did have a great night Very Happy

me and 2 of my best friends once nailed a girl together... was kinda fun tho, I picked her up and after we had been having fun for a while I kinda invited them.. and hm, it was a fun night... she was exausted.. afterwards I did send them away so I would get all credit alone the day after.. hehe Razz

and no, I don't date.. but I've meet ppl alot of times just saying helo and then to bed, like first time u see eachother.. kinda fun..

very fun is lunch sex.. sitting by ur computer, asking someone what they are doing, they say that they have lunch soon and gonna eat something, u suggest sex instead and there u go.. sex instead of lunch.. did this alot when I was in school..

pretty much the same as calling someone u hardly knew someday and saying "hey, let's wath a movie and have some sex?" and u get as reply "well, you're always horny" as ironic.. and then POFF.. wish come true..

alot of stories to tell.. Very Happy
Sharpie
giovle wrote:
On the steps leading to the church door: 2

LMAO

That's all I really have to say...... omg. That's a garunteed lie right there. lol

Anyway.... wierdest place ever..... Back of my car while 4 people were up front sitting listening to music when all of a sudden they heard moaning coming from the backseat and they ran out scared..... Twisted Evil
giovle
Azmo wrote:

I had sex with 4 girls at the same time, picked them all up on a buss and well, my charm did the rest, they asked me to get of at their stop and follow them home to one of them, and so I did.. rest is not ment to be told in a forum, but I did have a great night Very Happy

me and 2 of my best friends once nailed a girl together... was kinda fun tho, I picked her up and after we had been having fun for a while I kinda invited them.. and hm, it was a fun night... she was exausted.. afterwards I did send them away so I would get all credit alone the day after.. hehe Razz

and no, I don't date.. but I've meet ppl alot of times just saying helo and then to bed, like first time u see eachother.. kinda fun..

very fun is lunch sex.. sitting by ur computer, asking someone what they are doing, they say that they have lunch soon and gonna eat something, u suggest sex instead and there u go.. sex instead of lunch.. did this alot when I was in school..

pretty much the same as calling someone u hardly knew someday and saying "hey, let's wath a movie and have some sex?" and u get as reply "well, you're always horny" as ironic.. and then POFF.. wish come true..

Hi, indeed, your my idol, haha. I can just image what your life must be like.
Hmm I'm trying to convert people one girl at a time, to the world of sex Razz but unfortunately in Belgium it doesn't work that easely

Any hints?
giovle
Azmo wrote:
tingkagol wrote:

---

just wondering.

Did anyone ever tell you, you are really to be idiolised Laughing damn, don't you have any hints or tricks up you sleeve that you can share? Cause, irony doens't work that well Razz
sopetite
Its when we were in Highschool, and we would always sneak up the auditorium when there's no one around. Another one would be when cheering practice would be over and we'd sneak behind the elementary building and do the deed. We were almost caught lots of times.
giovle
Lovely, but I can assure you that the steps leading to the churchdoor isn't a lie. I did it myself. Rest assure that it wasn't during the day but when it was dark.
noise17
In a baseball dugout (not during the game of course). Incredibly uncomfortable and not worth the effort other than to check that place off the list.
giovle
I have yet another new one Wink : between the sand hills on the beach. Kind of tricky cause of all the sand, but we brought a blanket to lie on.
sexyxraygirl
Usborne_Books wrote:
You all are going to think this is sick and wrong but I will tell...

I am thirty and after my dad died when I was seven, I have had my own cementary plot right next to his.....

The wierdest place I have had sex is on my own grave, next to my father on "All Hollow's Eve" (October 30th) at midnight (the witching hour)

I quite enjoyed it and would gladly do it again too. Preferably with the same guy but I doubt that would ever happen.

Very twisted! Why with the same guy? Why won't it ever happen again?
lethaltriad
I would have to say one time in my car during midday traffic, good thing my windows are tinted dark =)
giovle
lethaltriad wrote:
I would have to say one time in my car during midday traffic, good thing my windows are tinted dark =)

Why? You might be surprised of how little people see that's happening around them. And if they would have seen you, you might have brightened someone else's day Wink
redchic
on the stair case
backseat of a car...
bathroom
on his uncle's bed
redchic
started in the botanical gardens... had to stop when a guy kept coming to peek at us lol
giovle
redchic wrote:
started in the botanical gardens... had to stop when a guy kept coming to peek at us lol

Alright, see, that supports the fact that people tend to like it more when there is a higher chance to get caught ^^ I did it once, after gym class in the showers when everyone was gone!
supjapscrapper
rheanna wrote:

Gosh girl! You had some action in really weird places! Are all scandinavian girls like you? I never really was into cliches and stereotypes but hey! I might wanna checkt out there some time! Very Happy#

I won't say anything about wher I did it but where I think it would be strange:D

As for me the weirdest place would be a church because it is simple irrespectable!
In a nursery..that would make a generation of sex-obsessed babies if you get busted!
In the clothing box of a clothing company!
on the top of the central cathedral in Milano!

that's it!
giovle
supjapscrapper wrote:
rheanna wrote:

Gosh girl! You had some action in really weird places! Are all scandinavian girls like you? I never really was into cliches and stereotypes but hey! I might wanna checkt out there some time! Very Happy#

I won't say anything about wher I did it but where I think it would be strange:D

As for me the weirdest place would be a church because it is simple irrespectable!
In a nursery..that would make a generation of sex-obsessed babies if you get busted!
In the clothing box of a clothing company!
on the top of the central cathedral in Milano!

that's it!

If indeed all scandinavian girls are like that (or a large majority is enough) I'll seriously consider going on vacation to one of those countries. With testosterone running through my veins, it should go fine, don't you think so?
blackheart
Gosh? Honestly?

In a tent, two of our mates also going at it in the tent next to ours, all of us singing to the music blaring in the background... Great Balls of Fire, Barbie Girl, something Meatloaf, Akka Dakka... ah, good times, great classic hits Wink

And, you know, in the Botanical gardens, on a bench in the middle of a park at night, on an empty train carriage... where-ever we've happened to be when the urge's really hit.

(All with my current boyfriend - the only man I've "experienced").

redchic wrote:

Actually, one time as we were appearing out of the bushes, we looked around and there was a guy a little way off walking along the edge of the garden looking in... holding a professional camera. I was like, shoot, I'm glad he didn't come any earlier.

Cheers,
=> Jess
giovle
blackheart wrote:
Gosh? Honestly?

In a tent, two of our mates also going at it in the tent next to ours, all of us singing to the music blaring in the background... Great Balls of Fire, Barbie Girl, something Meatloaf, Akka Dakka... ah, good times, great classic hits Wink

And, you know, in the Botanical gardens, on a bench in the middle of a park at night, on an empty train carriage... where-ever we've happened to be when the urge's really hit.

(All with my current boyfriend - the only man I've "experienced").

redchic wrote:

Actually, one time as we were appearing out of the bushes, we looked around and there was a guy a little way off walking along the edge of the garden looking in... holding a professional camera. I was like, shoot, I'm glad he didn't come any earlier.

Cheers,

Or maybe Australia ... Razz In Belgium, the girls seem to be much less open about sex, or less likely to have sex even ...
ainieas
My two favourites would be -

- in my bathroom, which is attached to my room while abt 20 of my friends were watching a movie in my room! Once it was all done and over, me and my gal were real shy as to how to come out since everyone knew what we were upto!

- in a college class room - unlocked - when the prefessors had left the both of us to complete a project. Oh yeah! we completed it - just not that day!!! Wink
ssthanapati
Once at a bus stop

Once at a construction site (work wasent going on at that time)

Once in the lift of a shopping mall (we got caught thats another thing Very Happy )

And once in a cinema, but only oral and there were not many people around us.
gtoroap
Well, my weirdest location was ATM inside. I have to say that this ATM was inside my company and his security camera was disabled a few days before. So, the risk to be discovered was minimized, but it still was so exciting.
iyepes
I didn't think work place was a weird place, until you mentioned it. It was many years before, when I haven't bought my aparment.

BTW, I haven't seen a motel since I bought it. Now it's mainly home-made Razz

I don't have inclination for public places, I'm a safe person.
supjapscrapper
giovle wrote:
supjapscrapper wrote:

that's it!

If indeed all scandinavian girls are like that (or a large majority is enough) I'll seriously consider going on vacation to one of those countries. With testosterone running through my veins, it should go fine, don't you think so?

Xeah man!! Seriously I am thinking of going out there on vacation, to Göteborg and Stockholm. In fact, to be honest, I have been thinking to go there since a long time but I was always very careful not to believe anything people told ma about Scandinavian s*x paradises...People just tend to manipulate truths a lot! Now I am gong there simply for touristic reasons, there are many tings there I wann check out, but I'll keep an eye open on what happens around me I promise. If I spot any sex in suspicious places, I'll let everybody know! Very Happy
TiffanyTerrorXO
So far..in the snow, and in the woods.
gr8inferno
On the floor , thats weird enough for me.