FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

FFR

Play FFR?
Yes
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
No
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
Heard of it...
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
FFR is stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

Holy
Hello, I'm here to ask if anyone here plays FFR on www.flashflashrevolution.com. I just started to play with a bunch of my buddies in (and during) school like 4 or 5 days ago. I've played like 300 something games already and I can do some Standard songs. I also have 460 credits, which I guess is pretty good. It's funny to see how good the pros are thought, with the Guru Only songs. lol. They notes come at you so fast and the pros' fingers go flying all around the keyboard. It just amazes me. I don't think I'll ever be good enough to beat a Master's or Guru's Only song. I blame my lack of hand-eye cordination on account of my consistant sniffing of sharpies. lol. Laughing

So... anyways... does anyone else here play FFR? If you do just post your ingame name, how many credits you have, how long you've been playing, whats your skill level, or whatever information you want to put in. Boo hoo! Let me just play my violin while I wait for someone to respond...