FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Dental braces at adult age

Daniel_78
Who has correct the bad possition of their teeth in an higher age? what are your experiance with the people aroud in your freetime or workplace? I'm just wondering because my procedure with that is nearly finish and my experiance was really positive but I heard others form other people.
hunterm
Daniel_78 wrote:
Who has correct the bad possition of their teeth in an higher age? what are your experiance with the people aroud in your freetime or workplace? I'm just wondering because my procedure with that is nearly finish and my experiance was really positive but I heard others form other people.

How long did the whole process take? How long do you have to wear them for?
imera
my mother has really bad teeth, but she dosn't want to start with any dental braces, it is to expensive she says. Two of my sisters is correcting their teeth, and they are looking much better, even if you would see the faults only if you woulod stare at their teeth.

How bad was your teeth before you corrected them? and it good that your teeth are soon done Smile