FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Windows Vista Theme Style for XP

AOP Web Development
Do you have any idea for Windows Vista Theme for XP... can you give me some links? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
jay84h
Here:

http://www.wincustomize.com
AOP Web Development
how i gonna use this? the file extension is VistaM1024.desktop ?
MYP415
I believe crystalXP has one but you have to have their software running for it so it takes ram.
yjwong
Are you talking about WindowBlinds or your normal visual style? You might want to head to DeviantArt for lots of visual styles, wallpapers, icons and much more other graphics that you may like.

As for WindowBlinds, you would be able to achieve true transparency. Windows XP's visual styles would not be able to do that, so I recommend using WindowBlinds if you don't have it. You have to pay for it, though.

Oh, if you want WindowBlinds skins, I recommend that you search for MyVista and VistaPerfection on Deviantart.
Bones
You could try the Zune theme from Microsoft, it's not exactly a vista theme, but close, and MUCH better looking that the luna theme.

There is also a hack for the Zune theme so that you can change the orange parts to several different colors, but unfortunately I dont have a link for it.

You can find the Zune theme here: http://www.zune.net/en-us/meetzune/software.htm
kiranaghor
I love the royale theme. I guess it is default theme for XP media center edition. Looks great on WinXP professional too. My friend has zune theme. He likes it. I want to try Vista transformation pack for XP.
http://www.softpedia.com/get/System/OS-Enhancements/Vista-Transformation-Pack.shtml[/url]
cvkien
actually i also already tried to use vista skin in window xp but it seems like very ugly. i don't know why, maybe because i'm using window vista in another computer, so the appereance has so much different using the skin. so i suggest if you wanna use a operating system look like window vista, why not you use the original window vista?? i can tell you that it is worth to use window vista. you will be amaze.
bukaida
Use the vista transformation pack along with glass2k(for aero effect,well not exactly). I am using it and it will change your login logout screen, desktop icons, taskbar and all file and folder icons.I didn't find much difference with the original vista looks except the aero.
internetjobs
search and download for vista theme.. it is available...