You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Infinite Potential...

I am thinking about writing websites for people. The problem is that I do not know what tariffs to ask for my work. The other thing is that I do not know how much worth my work is. If you would like to help me, you can have a look at my website:Infinite Potential… and tell me what you think.

How much would you ask to design a website like this? Are there any tips you can give me?
Well, I'm not sure where to start.
Is this the website for your web design business? If so you want to focus it a bit more. I don't see anything on here about web design.

Or is this just an example of a site you have done? Also, you say that you want to "write websites for people." Does this mean you want to write the text for others' websites? Or that you want to design them?

In starting out in web design, I would try doing some websites for free or for really cheap (think $25 or so). Perhaps you could do a new website or redesign a current one for a non-profit organization. I would definitely recommend practicing on that first.

As far as your design goes, I think you need to check it in other browsers and platforms. For example, on my Mac using the Safari browser, your website breaks. Links go everywhere and text gets big and generally doesn't look good.

Good luck with your plans!