FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Response I get because I Don't want email service?

rheanna
This is from the people I paid for the autosubmitter. I had to track them down. and OMG I would never think about sending email like this???WTF??

Quote:
You'd really hate my life then, I have over thirty different emails I track daily....(actually, it sucks) haha

Not compared to what I had to answer on a daily basis.....

Here I am just asking for my user/login info to d/l the scripts i bought.

30 so x that by like what a 100 maybe 200 that I used to have answer to. Starting to think my divorce saved me. I gave up everything online because of the divorce.

*maybe she's going through the same thing I did, back when now... I don't know. But that's not a professional response.
otiscom
You're right, not very profesional at all.

Like uor site by the way.
JBotAlan
I had experience with customer service being unprofessional; I hope the call was recorded so this guy was fired.

I called IBM because I had a system with a bad system board (bursted capacitors) and the rep took my serial number, then asked for it again. He apologized and said he just got back from vacation and was "really out of it". I thought "oh great", and my thought was immediately justified as this guy just made a mockery of his job and all of IBM. He took forever to type in all of the information, mumbled under his breath, and asked me where I was from (no, not my address--where I lived). He told me he has a daughter from here, too, and that she went to college here, etc. I basically ended up telling him to shut up and take my info and ship me a new board.

Customer support sucks.

JBot
Pikokola
well.. being a customer service are tough.... you should forgive hime once, but not for the second XD
mstreet
Nope not good at all. Some people these days take customers for granted.
iNs@nE
Hmm..that is bad etiquette now..!!

Just so that you know..you could actually go ahead and sue them for replying like that...

i dont think the terms of service of theirs defines any such behavior by the staff is to be tolerated..
darrenpaul
lol, ahh well. Were all human, we all make mistakes.
Aless
What? I don't really get the importance here.