FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Will Give You The Chills

iZen
Recently Nine Inch Nails started putting up some websites that are supposed to be from the future. It is all obviously a hoax but they will give you the chills. They are to show what would happen if Church and State merged in America, which is slowly happening.

http://anotherversionofthetruth.com/
When you go on this site, click and drag all over the image. It will reveal something underneath it. The words in the middle are a link that will take you to the forums. You are unable to post on the forums because they are there to simulate forums from the future. It just shows soem of the posts that would be on it.

http://iamtryingtobelieve.com/
This was the first site anyone discovered. It is about the drug Parepin.

http://www.consolidatedmailsystems.com
This one is another very weird one. That link only takes you to an image but here are some links that actually take you somewhere.
http://www.consolidatedmailsystems.com/nooneimportant/
Click one of the links and watch what pops up.

http://www.uswiretap.com/case_number_required/
Speaks for itself.
http://www.uswiretap.com/71839J/
See what you can get out of it. This one still confuses me a bit. There is a phone number on it, I tried to call the number but it was busy.

I'll try to keep you guys updated on anything else I find.
Zampano
Well, I can say that this guy does a nice job of making himself look like an idiot!
Initially this does shock you but in a moment you realize he's seeking the individualist payoff that should come from these sites. They're a bunch of crud.
And on the other note, the church is not merging with the state. In fact, it's slowly going in the opposite direction. People are demanding more 'freedom' and do not miss out on opportunity to abuse it.
There is no morality bureau (I wonder if Nine-Inch Nails thought 'Then why is abortion legal?').

If you happen to know Nine Inch Nails, tell him that Zampano thinks he's quite foolish.
iZen
Go watch the movie Jesus Camp, I have a post about it under the Religion forum. Also, look at Bush and other fundementalist Republicans, they want this to be a theocracy.
Zampano
iZen wrote:
Go watch the movie Jesus Camp, I have a post about it under the Religion forum. Also, look at Bush and other fundementalist Republicans, they want this to be a theocracy.

Yahhh . . . A theocracy . . .. Rolling Eyes
iZen, do you honestly believe that Bush does not think?
Though I dislike the man, I believe that he has rational thoughts going through his head and that he cannot honestly believe that what he does is the teaching of Christ.
As for the Jesus Camp, it is a bunch of baloney; I don't believe that those children will grow up influenced by religion to the extent that they want a theocracy in charge.
That will never happen as long as there are people who are of another religion because authoritarian governments will always have opponents which can always hold the power in between and nothing ever done will be decisive.
Christianity has been around for 2000 years and yet the world is divided culturally and by religion completely. There is no proof that could make you lay claim that anyhting will change that now.
iZen
Just because Christianity has been around for 2000 years does not mean that something like this can't happen. Now, as for Bush, he is openly VERY Born-Again Christian. Also, Jesus Camp is a documentary not bolagna.
Zampano
iZen wrote:
Just because Christianity has been around for 2000 years does not mean that something like this can't happen. Now, as for Bush, he is openly VERY Born-Again Christian. Also, Jesus Camp is a documentary not bolagna.
It's baloney because this is one occurrence of such an extreme camp int eh South.
Up in Canada (been to Canada?) people are quite generally without moral laws. I go to a high school which, quite literally, has a bunch of kids who are on the way to growing up lawless people, without control or boundaries. Right now I'm waiting for the lesser students to switch to applied courses in Grade 10 so I don't have to be disturbed by them in the upper Academic courses.
Nonetheless, people in Canada seem to have no problem criticizing Mr. Bush's morals. They cannot criticize what they cannot claim to practice.
Back on topic though, Mr. Bush can't just take over the world in a heartbeat (the rest of the world's nuclear weapons would devastate him); he is caught in a global balance of power of his own, and is not exactly in control of his own country either (next election=Republicans out for a long time).
To really come back to the topic, your Jesus Camp children are one result out of a thousand boundary-less people who are also growing up. They will not accept this Bush idea of yours.
iZen
First of all, these Evangelist camps span all across the nation. I mean the one in Jesus Camp wasn't even in the south, it was up in North Dakota. If you can't see that we are slowly starting to become a Christian run state, then you are blind. It is obvious everywhere. Right up the road from me an Occult store was closed down and forced to move elsewhere because the town felt it was not moral to have one. This is took place in New Jersey, and we are a pretty mixed state.
Azmo
I just get the feeling that there is absolutely nothing to show on this sites, ok there are stuff on them, but 90% are just pictures, ye this fella does a big job making himself look like an idiot.
The_Gamer294
what about eon8 anyone see that? i heard there were countdown parties lol
TruPain
iZen wrote:
First of all, these Evangelist camps span all across the nation. I mean the one in Jesus Camp wasn't even in the south, it was up in North Dakota. If you can't see that we are slowly starting to become a Christian run state, then you are blind. It is obvious everywhere. Right up the road from me an Occult store was closed down and forced to move elsewhere because the town felt it was not moral to have one. This is took place in New Jersey, and we are a pretty mixed state.

Yeah, same thing happened to a city near me... they had an adult toy store and the town told them to move cause they figured it was bad for the town...

I have a hard time believing that you believe any of this stuff that you are saying. I am not trying to sound like a jerk here, but just because some small area town wants to act a certain way, does not mean that everywhere else is going to change because of it. I am quite sure that a theocracy would not work in the US... for one... I would end up killing a lot of people before I was killed, because I do not have that kind of faith in God... Yes, I believe there might be a higher power at hand, but not enough to believe in a God...

Take this as you may though, and this goes for anyone who reads this, I believe that Religion of any kind is for the weak minded... it gives those who are unable to believe in themselves something to believe in.

I was raised as a Catholic, so I do have background in religion, and I am sorry, perhaps I will burn in hell if there is such a place, but I honestly can't believe in a God of any kind.

Anyway, I think I am starting to get offtrack here, so with that I will stop... But the sites are setup rather neat though...
Duncan Idaho
Not impossible, yet it does not provoke my keen interest to look into the matter. If this is true, and they know this, that would be weird; seeing as how I already knew about the important events in my life, in which: Three times out of seven I was correct. However, I also predict many other things, which either I am right %100 of the time (because of luck, and because they tend to be repetitive), or %0 of the time.

iZen, do keep us informed, at least on this thread. If you find anything about wars or conflict of that sort, which often are my interest.
Vrythramax
Since this topic deals with a particular band (or members of such), it has been moved to the Music Forum where it should have been posted originally.
rheanna
LOL, I think I just went blind now. Kind of cool...Nice find. Do a domain whois and see who the owner of the website are. Has to be from the same guy. All the sites look alike.

yuh, I just had 2 black things flash on the video i was viewing. in 2 different spots Shocked Confused ..those sites better not of had anything to do with it....

looked just like those f*d up pages too...

omg click all those links then go to this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JY98a93gp1k&mode=related&search=

start at 00:69 (at the time this is where i paused the video when I was clicking the links) then pressed play then now they won't stop popping up in the video?? tell me if you see it.. you have to wait till the next page is turning

but they pop up every where just on that section of the video?????????

First it was 2 then 4 now 6???? More pop up as i rewind back and play forward?? Now that is freaky! took this image really fast..lol That's what I get all over the sceen just on that page part of the movie???

Quote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JY98a93gp1k&mode=related&search=

budazz
what the *ell is that??
Vrythramax
@Rheanna

Please quote your sources instead of just posting a screen capture.