FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Israel and Iran are the worst?

bangala
Which country has the most negative influence in the world??
According to a a recent BBC poll which was conducted on more than 28,000 participants from 27 countries, Israel and Iran are rated the worst. Are you suprised?
Which country has the most positive influence in the world??
Well acording to the same poll, Canada, France and Japan were rated the best!
Read the whole story here:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/pressreleases/stories/2007/03_march/06/poll.shtml
LukeakaDanish
Most negative influence...

Close call between countries who's politics generally show ill intent towards the rest of the world - like south Korea...or Iran/Israel for that matter

- OR -

countries that with good intent spread war and support poverty - and yes that would probably mean America - though many other countries are to blame as well.

Most positive influence

Well...I'm tempted to say Holland - in many ways their politics show the way for other countries HOWEVER because of their larger and larger tendency to electing racist political parties...I'm not gonna...

I think Britain are doing quite a good job, however their insistence on being heavily involved in the Iraq war kinda lets them down...so: China. The birth-giving ban shows a REAL concern about the future and their continual investments in African economy are a real boost to the poor world. They need to put the Tibet crisis behind them...but other than that I think their doing a good job - In their own way...but nonetheless.
ahamed
Not so much surprised with it. Earlier so many poll shows the same. And quite right that both country do have some controvercy in the world. In-fact Iran is now more under pressure due to their nuclear power program.
LostOverThere
America, by far.

They're going off their nutter because they think that Iraq has Nuclear Weapons, sorry, what's that Bush? You haven't found any? But then, why are you still there?

I remember reading, America has hundreds if not thousands of Nuclear Weapons, why don't they just invade themselves?

(BTW: I am not from Iraq or Iran)
fx-trading-education
bangala wrote:
Which country has the most negative influence in the world??
According to a a recent BBC poll which was conducted on more than 28,000 participants from 27 countries, Israel and Iran are rated the worst. Are you suprised?
Which country has the most positive influence in the world??
Well acording to the same poll, Canada, France and Japan were rated the best!
Read the whole story here:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/pressreleases/stories/2007/03_march/06/poll.shtml

I think that the link you posted summarizes quite well the reasons of the vote.
Anyway it is quite obvious, a country that respects the human life have better votes than countries that either try to kill others or send their own children to be killed.
shamy
Most negative ... Israel
Most positive ... Japan