FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Rico
This is most probably old news to yew-all, but I saw it for the first time today. Quote: Anonymous emailer - This is actually really freaky!! (Mainly the end part, but read it first)
1) New York City has 11 letters
2) Afghanistan has 11 letters.
3) Ramsin Yuseb has 11 letters. (The terrorist who threatened to destroy the Twin Towers in 1993)
4) George W Bush has 11 letters.

This could be a mere coincidence, but this gets interesting:
1) New York is the 11th state.
2) The first plane crashing against the Twin Towers was flight number 11.
3) Flight 11 was carrying 92 passengers. 9 + 2 = 11
4) Flight 77 which also hit Twin Towers, was carrying 65 passengers. 6+5 = 11
5) The tragedy was on September 11, or 9/11 as it is now known. 9 + 1+ 1 =11
6) The date is equal to the US emergency services telephone number 911.
9 + 1 + 1 = 11

Sheer coincidence..?! Read on and make
up your own mind:
1) The total number of victims inside all the hi-jacked planes was 254.
2 + 5 + 4 = 11.
2) September 11 is day number 254 of the calendar year.
Again 2 + 5 + 4 = 11.
3) The Madrid bombing took place on 3/11/2004. 3 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 4 = 11.
4) The tragedy of Madrid happened 911 days after the Twin Towers incident.

Now this is where things get totally eerie:

The most recognized symbol for the US, after the Stars & Stripes, is the Eagle. The following verse is taken from the Koran, the Islamic holy book:

"For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome Eagle. The
wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allah while some
of the people trembled in despair still more rejoiced: for the wrath of the
Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah and there was peace."

That verse is number 9.11 of the Koran.
Unconvinced about all of this Still ..?!

Try this and see how you feel afterwards, it made my hair stand on end:

Open Microsoft Word and do the following:
1. Type in capitals Q33 NY. This is the flight number of the first plane to hit one of the Twin Towers.
2. Highlight the Q33 NY.
3. Change the font size to 48.
4. Change the actual font to the WINGDINGS 1

– end quote.
rheanna
yep that's been around Wink here come the anti-conspirator's Laughing who think everything is a coincidence

1. Type in capitals Q33 NY. This is the flight number of the first plane to hit one of the Twin Towers.
2. Highlight the Q33 NY.

*I tried that and it does come up...
Indi
You know, it's really depressing that in the age of information, where just about any human knowlege you can possibly desire is a few finger strokes away, that people still swallow such garbage wholesale without even doing even the most basic research. Or even thinking at all!

Seriously, look - this is right out of the original quote:
Rico wrote:
2) The first plane crashing against the Twin Towers was flight number 11.
And just a few short lines later:
Rico wrote:

I mean come on! You don't even need to go out and look up other sources! The proof that it's all crap is right there in the damn text!

And without lookin anything else up, I can tell you there's lots of other shit in there. Like this:
Rico wrote:
Flight 77 hit the Pentagon. Now I grant you, most people won't know that off the top of their head. But I do. And no, I'm not about to tell you conspiracy bozos why.

And if I even bother to do one little bit of research - crackin open my copy of the Quran, I get this:
http://www.submission.ws/quran/frames/ch9.html#11 wrote:
If they repent and observe the Contact Prayers (Salat) and give the obligatory charity (Zakat), then they are your brethren in religion. We thus explain the revelations for people who know.
Now that don't look nothin like what that post says, does it? And it's not even a question of translation - that verse is part of an explanation of how to treat unbelievers, not a prophesy of anything.

Seriously man, this garbage is blatantly false and offensive. Only a damned idiot would swallow any of this on first glance. And only something even stupider than a damned idiot would keep believing it after the first glance, when using your brain for just a second or doing any actual research for just a minute would clear up that it's just a lame-ass hoax. And only something whose stupidness transcends normal human or animal stupidness would expect to defend it in the face of criticism.
rheanna wrote:
yep that's been around Wink here come the anti-conspirator's Laughing who think everything is a coincidence

*cough*
rheanna
If you follow the instruction for the MICROSOFT WORD
2. Highlight the Q33 NY.

It will show up

This is probably a misprint from who wrote in the first place

I didn't see you rebutt anything in his post.. Except for the fact of the misprint ..Change it to Pentagon and you still get the same outcome.
Indi
rheanna wrote:
If you follow the instruction for the MICROSOFT WORD
2. Highlight the Q33 NY.

It will show up

This is probably a misprint from who wrote in the first place

I didn't see you rebutt anything in his post.. Except for the fact of the misprint ..Change it to Pentagon and you still get the same outcome.

Misprint?

MISPRINT!?!?!?

I found 2 - count 'em 2 - flat-out, shameless lies. You're not seriously gonna tell me that that completely fictional verse from the Quran is a misprint??? That's a complete fabrication. Totally made up. That was one big-ass lie.

The second lie is that either one or the other of 11 and Q33 NY are not the flight number of the plane that first hit the tower. And, being a pilot, I can tell you without even looking that Q33 NY is not a flight number at all, unless it was maybe a Quantas flight, which it wasn't. The flight number of an American Airlines flight starts with AA, not Q. Someone just made that stupid imaginary flight number up to make that silly wingdings coincidence. That's lie #2.

What, you want me to actually go out and look up info and prove that most of that post is a lie? Do it yourself. Because if I do it, that means I get free licence to call you an idiot without any kind of complaint from anyone.
rheanna
lol

you didn't read my post

Flight 77 was yes Pentagon.. No doubt! A.K.A. Misprint for WTC tower

Didn't say nothing about the Quantum Flight. I was talking about the word program...I know it's AA and not Q
HereticMonkey
Also, the flight numbers were American Airlines Flights 11 and 175. With the other flights being 77 and 93, I don't get the number.

It should be noted that tying the date and the number should be no major surprise; it provides a little bit of extra irony and most likely was chosen intentionally. Also, being a non-holiday, the security would be lax, but the numbers would be high because of people getting back home and kids going to school. So it's still a great date for causing damage.

So what's the numbers say about Washington, DC (if NY's number is important, why not the other?)?

Let's see...That nails the verse, the Wingdings, the state, and the date....The rest is pretty much coincidence, as the terrorists had no way of planning how many passengers would get on the planes. Of course, it is curious that they didn't include the pilots and stewardesses, or were their deaths just too inconvenient?

TS
silkmesh
Whats wrong with number 11

Its my lucky number

Regards
deStructuralized
Anyone can do this. Check it out:

HEY GUYS

Ok

So there are 365 days in a year
3 + 6 + 5 = 14
1 4
All 4 1 and 1 4 all
The three Musketeers
A lot of them got killed when The Man In The Iron Mask became King Phillipe, Leonardo DiCaprio was good in that movie
So subtract 3
3 + 6 from the original equation is 9

ZOMG Three Musketeers cause NINE-ELEVEN 365 days a year!!11!111!111one

Oh and if the government was trying to ****** with us real bad, do you really think they'd leave that many clues around? Like...hey! We'll leave these various CLUES around detailing how we blew our own buildings up...and the first person to figure it all out wins a cookie!
Sadow
My father-in-law also has a thing with the number eleven. His birthday is the 11th of the 11th month, his daughter got married on number 11 on the 11th day of april, my mother-in-law also has her birthday on the 11th of february, and I was born on the 22nd which is twice eleven and my sons birthday is the 17th of the 5th month which is added up 22 which is twice eleven, if you add up my month of birth with that one of my son and my mother-in-law it adds up to 11. I now live on number 33 and the name of the street I live in has 11 characters and also the name of the city I live in has 11 characters.
Now does this make me the anti-christ? Laughing
Indi
No kidding. i have a hard time believing that the person who made that bullshit up weren't aware of the fact that they were just making bullshit up. i mean, come on. To get the 11 thing to be impressive, they had to go all the way back to the 1993 bombing (not to mention that they got Ramzi Yousef's name wrong). Isn't it a bit unimpressive that they don't have Osama ibn Laden on that list? Shit man, they don't even have Mohammed Atta - and that one even works if you spell it "Mohamed". They don't have Al Qaeda or Taliban. Hell, they don't even have Todd Beamer.

But hey, maybe someone should have tried to sell this shit to to Dubya before he invaded IRAQ (4 letters) to depose SADDAM HUSSEIN (12 letters), because the evidence clearly shows that neither of them had anything to do with 9 or 11, and therefore nothing to do with 9/11.
Jaan
Hey m8... don't go attacking the original poster. He QUOTED an "anonymous" emailer and was just sharing some info. Point out the criticisms sure but there's no point to pointing em out! Unless you can find the anonymous emailer then attack him and kill him by all means.

9/11 was a tragedy any way you look at it. Will killing more people help us?
Indi
Jaan wrote:
Hey m8... don't go attacking the original poster. He QUOTED an "anonymous" emailer and was just sharing some info. Point out the criticisms sure but there's no point to pointing em out! Unless you can find the anonymous emailer then attack him and kill him by all means.

No one has attacked the original poster yet. All of the attacks so far have been on the stupidity of the claims in the quote.

And no one wants to "kill" anyone. That won't solve anything.
Hogwarts
Wow.... That's freaky!!!!!
Another freaky thing is that you posted this in the Philosophy and Religion forum and that has 20 letters. 9 + 11 = 20. Freaky!!! Rolling Eyes

Seriously, I'm tired of people suggesting how everything is somehow a conspiricy against them.

If you look at everything... You can notice loads of stuff.
War in Iraq - 9 letters.
War on Terror - ZING! 11 letters!!!

For example. Indi's name is... Indi. Indi is four letters long. There were five four letter words in their last post (With the exclusion of the quote). Freaky, huh? Rolling Eyes

If you scrutinize everything, you're going to find coincidental things. I'd have to agree with Indi fully on this..
munkey_boy
Rico wrote:

4) George W Bush has 11 letters.

So does Osama B Laden...
Jaan
Indi wrote:
And no one wants to "kill" anyone. That won't solve anything.

Well it does, it has and I think it still will... unless we manage to change radically. Wasn't 911 the excuse for Bush to get into Iraq or something? Excuse my memory please... but anyways back then I was only 9 and I still remember the hatred in me when I found out... it sucked.

So... euhh back on topic. Yeah alot of things related to 9/11 can be made into 9/11. Jaan multiplied by 4.32255232 gives you 4.32252232J, 4.322 A, etc. and if you add them up you get 11. FREAKY!

The terrorists (or government for you conspirators) obviously chose the date because of many things. I'd assume those posted earlier were low on the list. Or maybe they just wanted to watch a few idiots on some forum discuss it like we are now? Heh heh heh.

Well g'night all.
rheanna
Cool Found one more in my study thesis LMAO

Quote:

NASA Administrator Dan Goldin announces his resignation on October 17, 2001, (1+7+2+1=11)
Challenger Space Shuttle that blew up on 1-28-86 (1+2+8=11).
1985 and examine the 18th Space Shuttle mission (18 = 6+6+6, or 666 the sign of the Devil), which was the 5th flight of the Discovery program. Amazingly, NASA let a Saudi Prince hitch a ride
Bush has basically slapped the Arabs of Islam in the face with the release of the "2001 Face" image and there is no turning back! It’s too late to go back now, for "disclosure" has already happened. Disclosure happened on March 25, 2001 (4+2+5=11),

http://anomalyhunters.com/cradle/cradlepage7.html

Quote:
Dan Goldin "My life will be complete when an astronaut sets foot on Mars" 7

*My brother Jan/28 = 11
*His Name even has = 11 Letters

*And he's the only one out the family that is actually successful
Rico
Well what do you know; you can’t believe anything you read these days. I suppose the person who thought this up must be the same kind that like to program PC viruses. Struth – it takes all kinds.

Sorry guys if I knew this much discord would precipitate from this thread I would not have posted it. Please forgive me.