FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Please vote for me on my site so I can win a HARLEY! TY

rheanna
Please vote for me so I can get a chance to win a Harley!
Thank You so much!

Pray Mr. Green

VROOM VROOM , I need Votes to win...

ss Animal.. I didn't think about that.
Captain Fertile
Been to the site, very dark feel. Some good content on there already.

Good job. Smile
rheanna
Cool Thanks Captain Fertile [username rocks btw Laughing ]
Hobbit
I love your site. I don't like that it's set to the right though I have a wide screen and half of the screen is just blank. You should center it.
rheanna
trying to figure that out lol ;o) Working on getting it centered. TY You can also make the window smaller and it should conform to the size of your window.
the6thfactor
Great look, I love the layout. Very dark, very interesting. The intricate graphics really catch me. Nice work Smile
Digital Thoth
I think it's one of the best websites I've seen in a while. Kudos are deffinately appropriate here. Now, if I could just get my eyes used to looking at the right side of the screen, and stop trying to turn my monitor upside down.. >.>
grizli
wow cool design i wish you luck and that the web will be notouched by hackers i wish you luck and that you vill be active on your site
Hunterseaker
Nice design indeed, I like it.
nice colours and nice header.
the only thing is that it is to much on the right, tho you allready heard that.....
unraveling
Nice layout! I LOVE IT ALOT! But try to fill that black space up with something. But what's the website about, is a personal website? I wish you luck with your website. And I give you a 10/10.

btw: You will get alot of hits just with that great layout :]
irishmark
Its beautiful!
tamilparks
welcome rheanna,

i like the design and background and the mouseover animation its very nice and congrulation for the hard work but the font colour is some dim can you please make some bold or change the font colour....
rheanna
yeah, I'll work on it. Been sort of lazy this week. Haven't been feeling good. Laughing I'm a procrastinator, can't even get my arse to work. Laughing
{name here}
Your HTML certainly isn't the tidiest, but ignoring that the design looks okay visually, though it's quite thin on my 1440x900 display plus it's shifted right. That works great on sites made with Arabic since it is read from right to left, but I don't think it works so much with western languages which are read left to right.
JessieF
I like the layout. Very nice pick! ^_^ I see you've already added some nice content to your site. Very nice. Keep it up! xD
glabase
nice design but i don't like how it is swayed towards the right - original, yes, but just don't look right to me. Confused

not too mad on the green either to be honest.

good job though. Cool
rheanna
I'm not the one who did the html...It's template that I liked and used. Cool
{name here}
rheanna wrote:
I'm not the one who did the html...It's template that I liked and used. Cool

Not quite original of a site as I thought, then...
ncwdavid
Really like the design and the layout alot! But didnt have the time to take a proper look around.
Dakafall
Very nice layout, but yes, it would be awsome if you could center it, that would make it almost perfect. Once again I like your site and cant wait to check up on it again...

-Dakafall
Blaster
I love the design of the site. It really looks good. The site itself looks good to. I like the color green you used. The site is truely amazing Very Happy
dedicatedtolkien
The site looks fairly nice. However, I would definately recomend making it left rather than right justified, especially with how narrow the content of the page is on moniters with high screen resolution.
rheanna
Cool Thank you *MUAH XOXO*

ss Animal, I didn't think about that...
bjwok
not a fan of the right hand layout, but i liked the quote...

some of the text is a little hard to read, and there may be a little too many links (don't want to confuse the masses), otherwise, nicely done - even for a template!
SamiTheBerber
bjwok wrote:
not a fan of the right hand layout, but i liked the quote...

some of the text is a little hard to read, and there may be a little too many links (don't want to confuse the masses), otherwise, nicely done - even for a template!
I agree bjwok. Some of the links are too long and get mess with others.
rheanna
lol, I just want to you click on the Harly graphic so I can get some votes. haha ..Only one person voted for me. Sad
bjwok
i'm only voting if you take me for a ride on it if you win!
rheanna
ok deal ;o) Laughing Cool
bjwok
after looking into the registration process further it seems like the site is a tad sketchy so i am not going to be voting. apologies for that, i'm sure you will do fine regardless of winning...