FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

death note second movie

mansonivan
anyone had watch death note second movie? i tot it will have 3 movie all together, but now i think only 2 movie. i reckon the manga story is much more better. they had shorten and changed the story in d movie. but it is still nice. Laughing
Seiji
Are you talking about the second live action movie? I still haven't checked it out and I doubt I will since it I didn't even like the first one.
mansonivan
well, second one is a better than d first one.
urbanbuddha
I heard the second one has more action and plot twists! I'm actually really excited about seeing it... XD The DVD release is the 13th of March, so subs should be out by then! =P
mansonivan
yeah, i think sub should b out Razz
Zouthen
great movie watched it yesterday, better then the first one.. Cool
vaoger
it is the worst anime movie i ever saw.. they shorten alot of the story!!
the main characer should be handsome.. but its not in the movie?? why!!
but i still ant to watch the last title of the movie to complete it!! hahaha
grain
Have been following the anime series, and its been sometime since I last saw an anime series with such an interesting and diferent plot, was kinda getting sick of the old good vs evil fights with explosions and super powers that can destroy planets and stuff.

I haven't seen the liveaction movie yet, just a little bit, cuz I was curious, but it seems that the way things happen has been changed quite a bit from the anime series.

Smile
soulman
I always like the manga, the anime and movie really sucks...
frak49
mmmm
not all the animes ;p
such as FMA, or Samurai Champloo as an exemple
indeedwrestling
It's no Akira, but it definately has a story that's worth telling. I just wish they found a way to do it less linear, so it wouldn't have been so obvious where they were going!
kizarop
The Last Name - movie , I'm suprised that story was so different than manga and anime , but I enjoyed the japanese actors sceneplay, especially "L" make me laugh Laughing
ato784
I heard about the second and third movie... I heard that both of them were just ok and were not as good as the first, which does not say much for them...
paskifire
i watched the 2nd and the 3rd movie and i like it especially the third one.