FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

ECE: Thesis Topic Ideas

sanwixh
I'm a 4th year E.C.E. (Electronics and Communications Engineering) student looking for a probable and feasible thesis topic.

Suggestion on low cost but quality thesis ideas are greatly appreciated, I'm working on a steep budget so the "low cost" is a big plus.

Currently I'm leaning on an automated hydroponic farm environment but considering the estimated cost, it'll be put on consideration.

Other topic ideas that only require programming is greatly appreciated as long as the function is still an emerging technology or useful to the greater public.

Thank you in advance for the suggestions
ptolomeo
Dont know if it already exist and if it is in your field of interest, but a software that connect patients with hosptals to control the administration af drugs would be very helpful for some kind of patients. I imagine patient A has to take pill x,y,z,g at times h1,h2,h3,h4 so it receives a bip with a msj and press a button confirming that the pill has been administrated at different times.
Bye.
patricia39
Communications especially computers have so many problems encountering now a days. Why don't you try to study the various forms of errors and the development of an equalization technique to reduce the error rates in data? Good luck!
hunnyhiteshseth
how about something in matlab?