FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My favurite Actress is Salma Hyke

shahzad11
I love to see movies of Salma Hyke

you all please share here her movies so if i have not seen one of her movies then i ll be able to see it
twisthigh
She's pretty cute, and I'm so happy about her baby news and her engagement! But yeah, have you seen Fools Rush In, Matthew Perry is her love interest, it's pretty good.
Captain Fertile
The first time I ever saw her was in the movie From Dusk Till Dawn and I thought she was the most alluring creature I had even seen. But after seeing her in a few other movies I see it was of course a lot to do with make-up and camera work but she is pretty.

As an actress I class her as fair.
HoboPelican
Not a big fan of Salma Hayek. But I think she was in a flick out last year called "Bandidas". It also starred Penelope Cruz, who I find much more interesting to watch... Wink

But here is a link to Salma's page on IMDB.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000161/

The IMDB (Internet Movie Database) is a great source for movie fans. Go take a look.
Captain Fertile
HoboPelican wrote:

The IMDB (Internet Movie Database) is a great source for movie fans. Go take a look.

Yes, the IMDB is the BEST site for movie info. It has been running for years and is one I use almost daily for info.

This site is part of the backbone of the internet as far as I am concerned and you can still use it for free.