FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Basketball 1, Bush 0

LumberJack
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veg5z0Lt-0E

Well, this video pretty much sums up Bush's capabilities. I love how he embarrassed himself for his photo op. Ha ha.
TurkishGamer
Thats hilarious. Can this guy do anything?
My 9 year old sister can bounce/dribble a ball better than him.
arranf
If you can't dribble a bal or throw and catch you seriously need to learn how to and I'm sure he can find time in between his hourly naps in the oval office to get out and get some practise...

Why even bother doing that??
Zampano
Oh please; criticize Bush for his war and all but not this.
Your just looking for any excuse to tear into him. Needless to say, he's done some stupid things in his day but calling him an idiot for bouncing a basketball on a surface he thought would bring it back up (but didn't) is preposterous.
The ability to bounce a ball is not, and will never be, an indicator of presidential governing ability.
You all should be ashamed of yourselves. If I were you, I'd delete my posts in this thread.
rheanna
LMAO..Like walking into the door that wasn't there! You really have to admire his blonde dumbfounded looks though. They crack me up all the time.

*I drove my car up a snowbank with all 4 wheels off the ground. * I can see Bush doing that..Then having that dumbfounded look like. *I don't know how it got there. Laughing Took my x 8 hrs to get it down.
Moonspider
Just in case anyone cares to know the story behind the video:

USA Today wrote:
Shaq for prez?

Shaquille O'Neal says you won't hear him bashing President Bush in light of an eye-opening visit to the White House with the Miami Heat.

"When it comes to ridiculization, if you can't walk in a man's shoes, you shouldn't ridicule him," O'Neal says. "When I was sitting in the blue room and seeing all the (stuff) the president has to go through, people bringing him letters and a million people walking around, I couldn't do that job."

O'Neal wasn't above pulling a prank. He let air out of the ball that was given to Bush, and when the president tried to dribble it, the ball wouldn't bounce.

"You don't want the president bouncing the ball and hitting him in the face and we'll be all on TV," O'Neal says. "I don't want nothing happening to the president on my watch."

Original Article

Respectfully,
M
rheanna
Moonspider wrote:
Just in case anyone cares to know the story behind the video:

USA Today wrote:

O'Neal wasn't above pulling a prank. He let air out of the ball that was given to Bush, and when the president tried to dribble it, the ball wouldn't bounce.

"You don't want the president bouncing the ball and hitting him in the face and we'll be all on TV," O'Neal says. "I don't want nothing happening to the president on my watch."

Original Article

Respectfully,
M

Had to ruin it ..Didn't ya? ;O)
Moonspider
Wink
LumberJack
Zampano wrote:
Oh please; criticize Bush for his war and all but not this.
Your just looking for any excuse to tear into him. Needless to say, he's done some stupid things in his day but calling him an idiot for bouncing a basketball on a surface he thought would bring it back up (but didn't) is preposterous.
The ability to bounce a ball is not, and will never be, an indicator of presidential governing ability.
You all should be ashamed of yourselves. If I were you, I'd delete my posts in this thread.

Such is the burden of public life. That basketball is probably the most appropriate metaphor for his "governing" if that is what you want to call it. Besides, I thought it was hilarious in general as well as politically. Political incompetance isn't monopolized by George Bush... look at Stephen Harper, Paul Martin, Ralph Klein.

Paul Martin - Can't think of one right now, but he sure as hell shows his morals when his shipping company bypasses Canadian Tax Law loopholes

Stephen Harper - Single handedly erased the savings of thousands of Canadians on Halloween. What a fool.

Ralph Klein - Drives to a homeless shelter drunk, yells at the homeless people to get jobs. LOL!

Would you like more examples of worthless politicians?