FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

what's the best link baiting idea?

nappa
Right now what I can think about is only do the rss feed and write many articles then submit to the press release site. (for example prweb.com)

Are there any better idea to get more inbound links without trading these links?

The best way to get links to our site is to make it looks natural, I mean no reciprocal links. Therefore, I've doing the rss feed and writing some articles.

Want many alternatives idea here Smile hope this will help people who trying to get backlink to their site too
lerian
create an awesome wordpress theme and share it at any webmaster forums.
manumiglani
nappa wrote:
Right now what I can think about is only do the rss feed and write many articles then submit to the press release site. (for example prweb.com)

Are there any better idea to get more inbound links without trading these links?

The best way to get links to our site is to make it looks natural, I mean no reciprocal links. Therefore, I've doing the rss feed and writing some articles.

Want many alternatives idea here Smile hope this will help people who trying to get backlink to their site too

Simply, I doubt that you understand link bait clearly (no offense intended). Please search here or visit these urls www.searchenginejournal.com/?p=2797 , www.jimwestergren.com/link-bait/ to know more about link bait.

Also, a peice of advice while submitting your articles to article site. Please make sure that the articles you are going to submit to article directories is not present on your website.

One of the best and evergreen linkbiat idea is to organize a contest and give something of great value as winnings.
littlegiant
Yeah I agree with manumiglani. You seem to be unclear about what 'link bait' actually means. Link baiting is basically producing some kind of fantastic new content (be it an article, video, whatever) that people just go gaga over and it starts spreading like wildfire across the net. This induces people to start linking to your site of their own accord because they want to spread the news about your thing.
nappa
manumiglani wrote:
nappa wrote:

Simply, I doubt that you understand link bait clearly (no offense intended). Please search here or visit these urls www.searchenginejournal.com/?p=2797 , www.jimwestergren.com/link-bait/ to know more about link bait.

Also, a peice of advice while submitting your articles to article site. Please make sure that the articles you are going to submit to article directories is not present on your website.

One of the best and evergreen linkbiat idea is to organize a contest and give something of great value as winnings.

Thanks for you post, it really helpful and I'm get a better picture of what link bait is. Very Happy