FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

FIND THE DIFFERENCE!

HalfBloodPrince
Look closely...Find something different that I have edited to make it different from the Frihost webpage and win 10 FRIH$...

Captain Fertile
Quote:
! We only provide free php hostig to all active members of our forums. You need at least 5 quality posts before requesting a completely free web hosting account. Being active on our forums afterwards is also required in order to keep your hosting account.

Apart from the Google ads being different, the above text does not line up correctly on the second version compared to the original.

Another thing I noticed a spelling mistake on th the page;

Quote:
We only provide free php hostig
HalfBloodPrince
Captain Fertile wrote:
Quote:
! We only provide free php hostig to all active members of our forums. You need at least 5 quality posts before requesting a completely free web hosting account. Being active on our forums afterwards is also required in order to keep your hosting account.

Apart from the Google ads being different, the above text does not line up correctly on the second version compared to the original.

Um, no. This is probably because PhotoBucket down-sized the picture which may have shaken up a few pixels. This is not the change I made.

Captain Fertile wrote:

Quote:

It doesn't say 'hostig' anywhere...I checked the page again and it doesnt include 'hostig'. This is not the change I made.
TurkishGamer
It says "1 short free subdomain" on the website but it says:
"1 short free subdomains" in the picture
Star Wars Fanatic
HalfBloodPrince wrote:
Captain Fertile wrote:

Quote:

It doesn't say 'hostig' anywhere...I checked the page again and it doesnt include 'hostig'. This is not the change I made.

Actually, it does say that, on both the reall thing, and the picture, also, after finding the bug, I was too late...

But TurkishGamer is right, (I found it before I looked at his post...) it says "1 short free subdomain" on the website, but in the picture it says:
"1 short free subdomains."
rheanna
GOOGLE Ads is different---On this image you have Perl Hosting Python Hosting Cpanel Hosting Resell Hosting On the site itself it does not say that in google ads Python Hosting CGI Hosting Clan Hosting PHP4 Hosting
part ;o)

Image has an extra s in subdomain but someone already said that

1 short free subdomain to be reachable in the whole world (you.frih.net).
Montressor
None of the links work, you deactivated all of the links Wink
HalfBloodPrince
TurkishGamer wins, frih$ sent.
khena25
I think I know the answer. Under the "Sample sites", the first link is different.
jordi
khena25 wrote:
I think I know the answer. Under the "Sample sites", the first link is different.

Khena25, this topic is already 'finished'
Animal
jordi wrote:
Khena25, this topic is already 'finished'

Indeed it has.

-close-