FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

plz delete old posts

leeleez
there are posts that are 3 pages long i think its proved it point by then. i need topics to post in.
n0obie4life
its kinda sick being told what to do Rolling Eyes . maybe we should add a new rule.

15) This forum is for suggestions only. Not for telling mods / admins what to do.
meangurl
can't agree since some of us (me included) may have some queeries and such or any topics that had been discussed before, it would be such a hassle if we'd start all over again... it's too irritating.. consider those common threads like ie vs firefox and all that crap. if only people learn how to use the search function then this would have been a better place.. although no forum is perfect. it's not frihost's fault though
althalus
I agree and disagree. Deleting threads might make it easier to find threads to post in, something I wouldn't mind as many posts are just about "your favourite this and your prefered that". On the other hand, if a thread is deleted, and someone has the same question or want to talk about something being covered in a thread previously deleted... Yeah, you see where I'm going. We'd be flooded with old news..

I say let the threads die by themselves.. It's no big deal, so long as the replies are useful... Maybe there ought to be a warning-system where people that write short messages not adding to the topic (enough times) get a temp-ban or something, and since we're dependant on the forum for the hosting, maybe we'd stop and think twice before posting something useless?
S3nd K3ys
leeleez wrote:
there are posts that are 3 pages long i think its proved it point by then. i need topics to post in.

:sigh:

If you need topics, then create them. This isn't a chat room, it's a forum.
n0obie4life
1 Thing. There isn't any pruning system Sad.
leeleez
hehe sorry about talking like it was an order

Quote:
If you need topics, then create them. This isn't a chat room, it's a forum.

well im going to run out of ideas sooner or later
WickedGravity
You can never really run out of ideas if you want to be honest.

You may run out of your best ideas, but you never really run out of things to say. If we did, the species would have died off a long, long time ago.

However, if you need conversational topics, hell, that is a thread there, just ask for ome and I guarantee you will get dozens, if not hundreds of suggestions.