FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What is your comment about windows vista?

Sick-
So, what is ur comment about windows vista. "goods" and "bads".
I´ve never tried it so i cant say much. Just heard that it uses pretty much memory...
pll
I got windows vista, Home Basic, coming with a brand new computer. I don't think that worth to buy VISTA when you already have windows xp. I would say wait for a while before buying it.
jay84h
I have not used Vista yet myself. I would not get Vista yet until SP1 is released for it. You know what happened when XP first came out, there was all sorts of bugs in it, and most of the bugs we're sorted out by the time SP1 came out for it. Most people that know they're stuff will say the same thing and will wait for SP1. Others, who don't know as much, will just get Vista because it looks *COOL*. Others would get it to just *live in the moment*.
pll
I didn't got it just to * live in the moment *. I got it FREE with a new computer.
And I'm using it since about 1 week, I didn't see any BIG bugs. It's working well.

Do you know when will SP1 come out ?
jay84h
No, you got it FREE because you we're basically forced into getting it. XP isn't bundled with computers now anymore so you really have no choice. Unless you have Windows XP install cd and format back to that. Although I am unsure as to when SP1 will be released for Vista.
Animal
Wrong forum. Please search before posting:

http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-6758.html

-close-