FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My Performing Arts Website

Dean_The_Great
I'm an actor and here's my website. Let me know what you think!

http://www.deanrideout.frih.net
benjad
looks pretty awesome... Lots of good visuals considering what you are selling (yourself).

a few points

- you mention available for parties as a mime --- where??? where are you?

- contact page-- remove email, and put a contact form. Your email address is out in the open to be harvested by spambots.

- "Site Best Viewed at 1280x1024 Resolution" -- why??? 10 pixels spill over at 800x600, and looks just fine at 1024x768. this kind of statement is considered foul territory anymore.

- table based layout. works for now, but be ready to upgrade to css in teh future.

over grade: A- looks awesome...!
lerian
Cool design.
And yes, it is fine on my 1024x768 resolution.
Actually you don't need Site Best Viewed at xxx statement.
lepris
I agree with the forespeakers who say to throw away the strange resolution information, seriously, especially as 1280x1024 is not typical. And In my opinion it is quite rude to think that a website visitor will like the idea of leaving the web browser and adjusting his display, just to see some photos. I would never do that.
Besides the part with scrollbar that displays some text. It gives the impression that you website is still under construction. Just like the css of this part is broken.

I guess that when you fix this bugs, the site will look ar more professional, which is surely what you mean, don't you ?