FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Homework Forum

acellama88
This should be a forum where anyone with some kind of a math, science, spanish, french, any type of homework or an unanswered question can be posted. I am in college and I know I have some problems with my Calculus integration and dirrivitives. I don't know if anyone has suggested this, or even what the majority of the registered users age demographic is. But hey, this is just a suggestion.
tidruG
well, we already have many forums specifically dedicated to various themes. All questions/threads you open in any of these forums could potentially be homework questions, and I'm sure you'll find high-quality replies.

Also, note that we already have a forum in which you may easily get help with your calculus integration and differentiation:

Jobs and Learning
Forum Description: Are you still a student or already have a job? Or still studying? School and university topics ranging from mathematics, physics, languages to psychology and thermodynamics.
The_Gamer294
OR. there could be people going do my homework ill give you frih$ and adspace or something like that.. and what if the teacher was a frihoster?
reddishblue
The_Gamer294 wrote:
and what if the teacher was a frihoster?

Then I'll eat my shoe, Jobs and Learning should do for this
starfish2007
yes I agree but ithink it should have a setion for computers or computer programming in it to becuse i am a college student taking computer programming and some times i run into big problems with my sql orjavascript that i need to do for homework and thati rellyneed a answer to quickly as possable
reddishblue
starfish2007 wrote:
yes I agree but ithink it should have a setion for computers or computer programming in it to becuse i am a college student taking computer programming and some times i run into big problems with my sql orjavascript that i need to do for homework and thati rellyneed a answer to quickly as possable

You also need Firefox 2.0, with its wonderful spell checking, we have so many Computer related forums, those can be used.
Arnie
I suggest learning correct spelling yourself instead of relying on a spell checker Wink (since we were talking about school anyway)
tidruG
@starfish2007,
We have dedicated forums for all kinds of computer languages - Just scroll down on the Frihost Forums Index page till you reach the Scripting category.

Under this category, you will find 4 forums dealing with:
  1. HTML, CSS & Javascript
  2. MySQL and PHP
  3. Website software
  4. Others

I guarantee that any question/query you have will have a faster response in there than you would get in a Homework forum.

Anyway, the idea of a Homework forum really doesn't seem necessary at this moment. Maybe in the distant future... however, till that time, I'll close this thread.

-locked-