FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Cleopatra and the Milk Bath

rheanna
Use powdered whole milk when bathing and soak for over 15/20 minutes every other day or on a daily basis and you will look young 4-ever. Just look at me and I'm 34 ;o) (You can only find this stuff online)..They don't have it in the stores. Or get the stuff from Sephoria (Non spam) ;o)
jessgetman
Okay...I have a question for you. Why would this make someone look younger? You also said it was powdered whole milk -- why would we only be able to find that online?

Don't get me wrong. If it's good for your skin, that's awesome, and I might even try it. But I just want to know why first.
Daisie
I alway thought that Cleo used the milk of a Donkey...
Azmo
yes milk of a donkey, head that too.. think they even tested it on Brainiac some time.. and the only result they got after like 30 minutes bath, was a smoother skin then the other milk bathers... but dunno what will happen if u take a bath in it every day..
rheanna
Why? Because it's said to have made Cleopatra's skin look younger. It's how she kept her youthful look. I haven't tried it yet. I saw it on yahoo. Laughing
Daisie
rheanna wrote:
Use powdered whole milk when bathing and soak for over 15/20 minutes every other day or on a daily basis and you will look young 4-ever. Just look at me and I'm 34 ;o) (You can only find this stuff online)..They don't have it in the stores. Or get the stuff from Sephoria (Non spam) ;o)

I thought you did! but now you saying you havent ?
*confused*...
I prefer showers anyway, bath take too long!
rheanna
ha ha , I still look young but no haven't used it. Going to try it though. ;o)
benjmd
I think using this product does indeed preserve aspects of youth, but I would bet that it is mental youth, not physical youth, that reaps the benefit.
srujanlive
Does it really work? I seriously doubt it. I think it is more of a psychological feeling than an actual physical change. Milk surely has been used since long by beauty experts. And i dont see why powdered milk would make a difference. If it really works, it is great. And i wish u well
Rwoodx
Ya umm, why? would cliopatra have a milk bath, it's sure moisturizing, but what has it to do with fitness? how could it possilbe do anything for her fitness?
giaitripro
Yeah, it's cool topic Very Happy
evilryu530
what kind of milk did she bathe in tho? know what im saying? i think it's a waste of milk, u get more out of drinking vitamin d than using it as a topical treatment. so yea, use water and soap. that works better. thats my thoughts on this topic.
greenwoodmonkey
I thought she bathed in milk from her ass... nice