FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

How do i add MODS in php????

LuiS_J
Can somebody explain me how do i do that...cuz im confused.. Confused Confused or i can't
n0obie4life
Basically, there are no mods in php Rolling Eyes .

Are you referring to phpBB or SMF ?
LuiS_J
LMAO sorry i meant phpbb Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Maka
Go to: http://www.phpbbhacks.com/

Find hack you want, download it, open file and read the readme, open the files it tells you to open and follow the instructions.

What type of mods you looking for?.
n0obie4life
Or just name me the things you need.

And look at my siggy Smile
LuiS_J
wow........i wish i had a lot of fri$......but how much fri$ would u charge me to put phpbb 2.0.217 cuz when i go to mu admin panel this it wat it says.. "Your installation does not seem to be up to date. Updates are available for your version of phpBB, please visit http://www.phpbb.com/downloads.php to obtain the latest version.
The latest available version is phpBB 2.0.17.You are running phpBB 2.0.16." so thas why im askin this....LOL ..and i hope u wount charge me a lot ....or can u do it for free..if u do it for free that would be exellent..i'll be very happy.... and if i have any fri$ left the MODS i want are:

-Admin Upload Utility
-Birthday Hack
-Birthdays on Calendar Hack
-Zodiac (Birthday Hack Add-on)
-the prtal that i want is in this page www.maleantesentertainment.com <--thats the portal that i want..
-File Attachment Hack
-
Add New Field (Photo Album Add-on)

those are wat i want..i hope i can afford them...LMAO...

and also u can tell how muck fri$ would be all of that....lol...
n0obie4life
FRIH $10 - Patch

Admin Upload Utility - $0
Birthday Hack & The calander addon - $15
Zodiac (Birthday Hack Add-on) - $5
Your beautiful portal

- Exact - $50 +++++++++++
- Just a basic one - $5

File Attachment Hack - $50 (sorry. this is just too huge Smile)

Add New Field (Photo Album Add-on) - ? I have no idea what is that.
LuiS_J
50 fri$ Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked damn and if u add an ezportal how much would that be???
n0obie4life
LuiS_J wrote:
50 fri$ Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked damn and if u add an ezportal how much would that be???

If you want an exact one...i dunno.\

But if u just want a simple one. The original one. I'll do it for FREE
LuiS_J
wat do u mean by the simple one...well i one that i can put pics lin the middle just like that one and has stuff on the sites....well if u have a preview for the simple one that i could be able to see that would be great....

and also im sorry for the question....do u charge fri$ for installin a templete or u can do that for free...LOL.. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
n0obie4life
LuiS_J wrote:
wat do u mean by the simple one...well i one that i can put pics lin the middle just like that one and has stuff on the sites....well if u have a preview for the simple one that i could be able to see that would be great....

and also im sorry for the question....do u charge fri$ for installin a templete or u can do that for free...LOL.. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Template foc. But I need admin access.

Simple one means no editing nor wateva just a simple portal.

http://smartor.is-root.com/ <-- Something like this
LuiS_J
ok thats fine....so u need admin access ok..i'll give u admin accesss...and all of that would come up to 50 fri$...right but one more thing.......if i i give u all my fri$ nothin would happen like u guys are not gonna delete my web site?? cuz i have no fri$.....well when i get 50 fri$ i'll let u know ok... and this is my web site http://rankiaera.frihost.net/phpbb/index.php ok u can install the MODS and the new version of phpbb2 and the portal ......and tell me when u sighn in to give put u as an admin....ok...i hope is worth it LOL .... http://rankiaera.frihost.net/phpbb/index.php there it is again....
LuiS_J
oOO and the template u want me to give u the link??????? where is the template located?????? and wat more question how long this would take????? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
n0obie4life
You have to tell me which template you want. Normally it will take less than 3 hours Very Happy. The last time I modded a huge forum, I took 1 1/2 hr.

So a basic version of portal and etc.

Totals up to - $70 FRIH Very Happy. Not 50. I purposely made some calculation error there Rolling Eyes (on the 70 frih
LuiS_J
70 fri$ Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked are u kiddin me???? damn thats a lot......... can u lower it like 60 or 65..that would be great Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy but well when i get 70 i'll tell u...ok...and thanks for the help... Very Happy Very Happy
n0obie4life
yeah 60 Very Happy.

lol. i'm kinda okay with anything.

can u pm me ur ftp details? and i registered for ur forum.

name me the template you want too.

and if you still want subSilver after the new template
LuiS_J
ok private message sent... Very Happy Very Happy Cool Cool