FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Vote for the best Martin photo edit (4 entries)(closed)

Who did the best job? DO NOT VOTE WITHOUT VIEWING THEM ALL
guugu
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
truespeed
18%
 18%  [ 2 ]
Captain Fertile
54%
 54%  [ 6 ]
{name here}
27%
 27%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 11

ocalhoun
This is the voting for this round of the photoshop frihost contest; the photoshop Martin contest.
The entries:
guugu wrote:

truespeed wrote:

Captain Fertile wrote:

{name here} wrote:

The original image was:

To get to the next contest, read the rules, or view the hall of fame, go to The Photoshop Frihost HQ
Captain Fertile
Trying to keep track of where these competitions are is becoming a bit of a pain. They seem to be all over the place, competitions (where I thought it belongs), then the general section and now personal art gallery! Rolling Eyes
CivilizeD
I voted for namer here bc I like how its well blended into the bg and looks like its sposed to be there.
Star Wars Fanatic
Captain Fertile wrote:
Trying to keep track of where these competitions are is becoming a bit of a pain. They seem to be all over the place, competitions (where I thought it belongs), then the general section and now personal art gallery! Rolling Eyes

Just bookmark this page:

http://www.frih.onet.frih.net/contest/link_page.html

It shows all the polls and contests that are currently running, plus it shows all the past winners. Wink
truespeed
I voted captain fertile as i think technically it was the best one,however overall i think there was a lack of imagination,there was a lot of scope with martin,as he could of been put into any situation.
ocalhoun
Captain Fertile wrote:

When there are 5 or more entries I put the voting in general chat, when there are 4 or less entries, I put it in personal art gallery.

In order to alleviate such confusion, I made the photoshop frihost HQ page, which I make sure to link to at least once in every thread having to do with the contest, as well as in my sig.
ocalhoun
Captain Fertile has won this round of the contest, and gets 100frih$, as well as a place in the hall of fame. Congratulations.
Voting is now closed.
You can get to the next contest, or the voting for the current contest through the photoshop frihost contest HQ
tefa_taftaf2010
NOT SO expressive OF what you want ..

just the fright Shocked

trying to make such an attractive things..

don't be upset from may words ... Arrow
Animal
ocalhoun wrote:
Voting is now closed.

-close- Very Happy